Friday, October 21, 2005

Just More Stuff...

It's Playoff Time...


In Softball News...

Last Sunday, we won a shootout game 17-16. We both went back and forth exchanging the lead until we held it down for good in the last inning. I had three home runs as well. People are asking how am I hitting the ball that far. My first two shots I just put in the gaps, but the third one I crushed like I am 6'5" 250 pounds. "It's all in the swing," I tell people. Also with my hamstring, which is about 85%, my speed also helps. This Sunday we have our first playoff game at 9am. If we win we'll play at 10am. Need to win both to play next week, since this is single elimination. My last tournament was double elimination, even though we didn't lose. I have been recruited by two teams to play with them next season.


In Baseball News...

The White Sox in the World Series!!! Cubs fans must be pissed. Oh well!!! 2003 was their chance and they, as usual, blew it. They are playing the Houston Astros, who I also picked to make the World Series. People picked St. Louis. I don't know why. Houston has better pitching. This will be a better matchup than people think. They both have good pitchers. I fear only Roy Oswalt on their side. He is a beast!!! They both have good clutch hitting. It will be a battle to the finish. When it's all said and done, the White Sox will prevail.

White Sox in six...


A Crime Being Single?...



I had an interesting phone conversation with a friend of mine the other day. I always have interesting conversations. The conversation was cool as usual. Then she started talking about my lovelife.

Friend: "You still single?"

DO1: "Yep!"

Friend: "Why are you still single?"

DO1: " What the f@#*?"

Friend: "I'm just asking."

DO1: "I can't be single?"

Friend: "Are you mad?"

DO1: "No, I'm not mad."


Is it a crime people to be single? I am working on myself, trying to improve myself and my situation. I haven't really clicked with anyone as well. I mean there are some women out there that like me, but I don't feel the same about them. I thought I have covered this single shit already. Correct me if I am wrong people. There are also people out there that I like and they don't feel the same way about me. I can't go around and start putting a gun to people heads, or can I? Sometimes I wish I was in a relationship but I don't sweat it. When it happens, it will happen. In five years when I become a millionaire, I will worry about that then.


Crush Groovy...



Someone asked me about my crushes. Yes, I still have a crush on two female bloggers. Am I going to reveal the two? Nope! It won't be exciting anymore if I revealed the two females now would it. Who you may think it is, may not be the one. Even that I feel truly that one female blogger already knows, but I'm not sure. I may have made it obvious. As for the other one, she has no clue. I will keep her clueless until the time is right. I know people say to me, "Well you always say, 'It is what it is!', so why you can't tell us?" Well it's my crush, not yours. Eventually I will say who my two crushes are, but until then, keep guessing.


Drink of the Day...


Cuba Libra

1 oz. Rum
Lime
Cola
Ice

Fill highball glass with ice...
Pour in Rum...
Rim glass with lime, then squeeze the lime juice into glass...
Fill with Cola...


-Da Original 1-

3 Comments:

At 6:01 PM, Blogger Shawn said...

Being single is always a crime; especially if have you a bunch of married friends. Being single is like having the plague!

 
At 7:34 PM, Blogger Speedy aka Security said...

Win, win, win. And I want a pic posted if you do win. I want to see an action shot too!
Why do people always post other sites on your blog? I say DELETE 'EM!
By the way, I wanna know, even if you won't tell anyone. Tell me, I can keep a secret. Well, not really but I won't tell anyone other than my cat. I PROMISE!!

 
At 4:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"I just came across your blog about mlm business opportunity and wanted to drop you a note telling you that I was impressed with the information you have posted here. I also have a website pertaining to this topic about mlm business opportunity so I know what I'm talking about when I say your site is top-notch! Keep up the great work, you are prooviding a great resource on the Internet here!"

 

Post a Comment

<< Home