Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Pullin' dat String....

Sunday's Hammy Whammy.....


(I immediately thought of Press Your Luck, da game show, I luved that show.....)


We had our first softball game on Sunday @ Waveland Park. Boy did we lose. 13-3 was the score (I drove in all three runs) after 5 innings... 0-1 is our record, but every team in the league makes the playoffs. The whammy to the hammy came on my second at-bat. The bases were loaded and we were down 7-1 with two outs. I smashed a shot into the gap of right-center field. Yelling at my teammates that were on bases to go, go, go cause I'm a speedster and I can fly. I was rounding first base when I felt the hammy in my left thigh. I got to second base, but I knew I was finished. I did finish the game, my sister was at the game, and she tried to loosen it up from me. I don't know how long I will be out. A hamstring injury is usually a 1-3 week injury depending on the severity of it. I didn't get a chance to stretch because I couldn't find parking and that probably was the reason for the hammy pull. I limped to the car, and then drove to Jewel to get some things for the football games. Da Bears!!!!! 38-6.....

Since that day, I have soaked my hammy, have take pain killahs, ice it down, and Tigerbalm....For those who don't know about Tigerbalm, I suggest you ask somebody....


-Da Original 1-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home