Thursday, September 22, 2005

Like a Thief in da Night...My Turn...

(For those who are concerned, my hamstring is doing better. I'm not 100% but I'm gettin' there...(See last post for details.))

Yeah I stole this idea for my next post from Keish, but shit.....she probably stole it from someone else....It is what it is I guess...)

Here we go with this....lettin' y'all know whatz da deal with DO1....


LAST…
Movie you watched: Lock, Stock and Two Smokin' Barrels...(Good Movie...)
Movie you bought : See previous line...
Song you listened to: "The Animal" by Murs & 9th Wonder...(Hot!!!..)
CD you bought : Miles Davis,"Kind of Blue"...(Y'all don't know)
CD you listened to : "The Minstrel Show" by Little Brother...(If you don't know, you betta ask Sunnchine...)
Person you’ve called : Dre 2005...(Had to look at "Dialed Calls" on the Cell)
Person that’s called you : Jaepilla...
TV show you watched : The Cosby Show...(A Classic)

DO…
You have a crush on someone : Oh yeah....(On two bloggers, two sexxy ones I might add)
You wish you could live somewhere else : Yeah and Naw....
You believe in online dating : I have to admit. I have done this several times...
Others find you attractive : You have to ask da sistas....Shit I don't know...
You want more piercings : Naw
You like roller coasters : Luv'em
You write in cursive or print : Both, and sometimes I combine them...

FOR OR AGAINST…
Long distance relationships : I was at first, but no more...
People : Both. No need to explain this...
Gay/lesbian relationships : I don’t care.

HAVE YOU…
Ever cried over a boy : At funerals, of course...
Ever cried over a girl : I actually have...
Ever lied to someone : Yeah...
Ever been in a fist fight : Yeah and I won. "And Still the Undisputed..."

WHAT…
Shampoo do you use : Anything that works shit....
Shoes do you wear : Flip-flops, Shoes w/ no socks...Crazy ain't it?
Are you scared of : Myself

NUMBER…
of times I have been in love? : None, unfortuately...
of times I have had my heart broken? : See previous line...
of hearts I have broken? : A few...(that's all I'm sayin...)
of times my name has appeared in the paper? : A few times...
of things in my past that I regret? : Too many to recall....

DO YOU THINK YOU ARE…
Pretty : No...I'm wonderful...LOL...
Funny : Yeah, according to a lot of people
Hot : Is this a trick question?
Friendly : Very friendly
Amusing : Very amusing
Ugly : Not at all...
Loveable : I can be...
Sweet : I used to be....I may get that back one day...for the right person...
Dorky : I really don't know about this one....


FAVORITE…
4 letter word : Yeah!!!, What!!!, Okay!!!
Actor/actress : Halle Berry...(Make me feel good Halle!)
Cartoon : The Simpsons
Cereal: Peanut Butter Cap'N Crunch
Chewing gum : Don't have one...
Color(s) : Black......Gray...
Day of the week : Saturday
Least fave day : Monday if I had to choose one...
Flower : Sunflower
Jelly flavor : Strawberry without a doubt...
Jewelry : Not into jewelry, but silver if I had to pick...
Summer/Winter : Summer, summer, summer....

WHO LAST…
Slept in your bed : Me and only me...lol...
Saw you cry : My cousin
Made you cry : RBG...
Yelled at you : Who don't yell at me...
Sent you an email: Samaiyah

HAVE YOU EVER…
Said “I love you” and meant it? : No...
Kept a secret from everyone : Of course, I have plenty...
Cried during a movie : Yeah, once...
Planned your week based on the TV : I never haved...
Been backstage : Oh yeah...
Been to New York : No...
Been to California : No again...
Hawaii : No one more time...
China : No...
Canada : No...
Europe : No...
Asia : No...
South America : No...
Africa : No...But I have in spirit...
What time is it now? : 10:14 am

This or That?..
Apples or bananas? : I put them both in a blender and make a smoothie, shit...
Blue or red? : Blue...
Walmart or Target? : Walmart. The French own Target. They don't support da troops...
Spring or Fall? : Fall no question...
What are you gonna do after you finish this? : Go to sleep, J/K, Surf da Net....
Was the last meal you ate? : Beans and Rice...
Are you bored? : Rarely...
Last noise you heard? : This Little Brother CD....
Last smell you sniffed? : This Tigerbalm that's on my left thigh...

Friendship/Love…
Do you believe in love at first sight? : I guess it could happen...
Do you want children one day & if so, how many? : Yeah one day....Need a woman first....
Most important thing to you in a friendship is : Good question....Honesty....

Other Info …
Do you speak any other languages? : Spanish, not as sharp anymore though...
Last book you read? : Rich Dad, Poor Dad, by Robert Kiyosaki...(Yeah I plan to do big thangs...)
Thing in your bedroom you like? : Computer...
Your Nickname(s) : J, Jaelow, J-low, Japoopy, J-Steve, DO1.....
Initials : JKS
How old do you look? : With my beard maybe 30...without it 18....
How old do you act? : 30+
Glasses/Contacts : None...
Braces : None...
Do you have any pets? : A cat named Co-Co Brown
You get embarrassed : Maybe, not to often
What makes you happy? : Good company, Heineken, A girlfriend, sports, and many more...
What upsets you? : Society, people, dishonesty, and many more...

Finish the sentence…
I Love to…Listen to Jazz
I Miss… my uncle
I Want to be…reunited with a good friend I lost contact with...
I’d Never...Cheat in a relationship...
I Am Tired of…Bush and Co.
I Will Always…Live Life...Peace


-Da Original 1-







3 Comments:

At 1:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

U silly. lol The Bears made me proud Sunday! Laterr!

 
At 6:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah, sorry to hear about your hammy! How old are you? How could you have never ever ever eva been in love? Things just ain't adding up my friend AND how can you pick a favorite color when it's obvious you can't even decide on ONE to write in?! :p

 
At 12:51 AM, Blogger Speedy aka Security said...

Hey there. Sorry about the hamstring, hope you feel better soon. You know you ALWAYS have to stretch before participating in any sport (sorry that was the mamma in me!) I'm tryin' to get caught up in my reading. Never been in love, huh??? Gotta fix that soon. Pick a crush, any crush, and get close man!!! (By the way, I'm good at keepin' secrets.. tell me and I promise I won't tell ANYONE!)And don't get hooked on the pain meds. Smooches.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home