Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Just felt like Writin'...or Do I?...

Crossin' over to da tracks...

I receive a call last week from Union Pacific to invite me to a hiring session, which is tomorrow at 7:30 in the morning. I am excited about da opportunity. All those applications that I did for several railroads, and I finally get to possibly see da light at da end of da tunnel. If I get this job, it will be so on. This may be what I need to get me started on my journey to financial freedom. I have so many ideas, so many plans to do in the next three to five years, and I need a base. This could be it. So wish me luck, I'll let ya know how it go down.

Speechless about Katrina...

I also had wanted to talk about the Hurricane that hit da Gulf, but I get so sad and frustrated when I think about it, or read it in the paper, or see photos on TV, I can't write about it right now. I have two friends that live down there and I can't reach them at all. I have almost come to tears several times this week when I hear people on the radio who can't get in touch with loved ones. I hope to hear from my friends one day soon. When I feel better about da situation, I'll write about it.

Sorry, No drink today...


-Da Original 1-

1 Comments:

At 5:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey J,

I hope your hiring thingy went well today! I so feel u on Katrina. Here's hoping that your friends are safe & u hear from them soon!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home