Saturday, October 01, 2005

Da Plan...

It Can Happen...


I can't remember exactly what day it was this week(maybe Wednesday or Thursday), I was doing some thangs on the computer after I got off the phone. I had just finished reading "Rich Dad, Poor Dad." Whatever day the 28th was I believe. I was surfing through things like I normally do. I had me a lemonade and sunflower seeds on the side. I had da "Late Registration" playin. Typical thangs for DO1. Then all of a freak sudden, something happen. Have you ever been doing something(doesn't matter what it is), maybe you was in your car drivin' or sitting in the park, or out with some friends, and something just hit ya. It hit ya and it makes you stop whatever you was doin'. It's like....Damn!!....and then you get to realize something.


Now I know this has happened to a lot of y'all or most of. It could have been anything. I remember watching Bill Bellamy doin standup on Def Comedy Jam. Where he states: "Do you remember the best sex that you ever had? You just be driving in your car, and you be like "DAYUM!!!" and Bellamy's body was shiverin' and shit." It was kinda like that. I was reading news on CNN's about Hurricane Rita,(family doing fine) and it hit me. I didn't shiver or no shit like that, but I was very alert. I looked around as if there were other people in the room when it was just me. Was I paranoid? Was I trippin? I suddenly thought of Craig in Friday when he was on the couch and the statue dogs were howlin at him. Like they say, things happen for a reason. So I stood up(hamstring gettin' betta), put my lemonade down and walked over to the window. I looked outside, where I can see nature at it's finest, and I said to myself, "Dayum, that hidden track "Late" on da Kayne West CD is tight!!! LOL!!!!


Just Kiddin'!!!!! LOL!!!!


But on a more serious note, I threw my arms on the sides of the window and looked up to da clear blue sky. I said to myself that I will be a millionaire in five years. Maybe I didn't said that clearly I said...


I will be a millionaire in five years!!!!.....


I mean I seen like it, like a 27" Zenith. It was clear as the sky I was looking at. At that very moment, I realized that it was time. I also realized that I was serious. You know sometimes when you say that you are going to do something or set goals or even when you hear people say what there were going to do, but you always question yourself about it, or better yet, doubts. I had no doubts here. Sometimes you re-arrange your goals, maybe you might extend, lengthen them or shorten them. This was one goal that wasn't going that route. I realize at that moment, I must start my mission. I'm just talking about being a millionaire, I'm not even talkin about becoming financially free yet. I have seen rich people, or people with a lot of money, fuck it up. Now they at car washes or selling insurance. People should realize that you don't need money to be rich. Myself, I am a rich person, and I want to make it richer. Once I do that, this new goal of mine should be worth my while.


I have not cared of what people thought of me. A few people tell me that is why they like me a person, a friend. I can do whatever I want, and not give a fuck about what someone else says. I had a conversation with my father on the phone last night. It was the first time in a long time that I dominated a conversation. With his side of the family, shit you never get a chance to talk because they ramble. He was very cautious about what I saying about my newly found goal. I was telling him that job security is no longer there. I hope he doesn't expect help from the government, cause it won't be there.(See Katrina) Pensions are now 401K's. I advise him that people need to wake up. I know that a lot of people have a problem with Bush, even myself, but, and this is hard to say, but there are actually advantages with having Bush in office. I really don't want to go into detail with that but I'll just say this, for the problems that we have in this country, we need to STOP blaming Bush for them. Period. I'm not saying that he is the best president in the world, but we focus so much on what he is doing that we don't look at ourselves.


Back to the subject at hand(I don't like to get political), I will be a millionaire in five years. So basically that means around this time in 2010 , I should have achieved my goal. I know what I need to do to start this mission. I will also learn on the way. Then I think that the most gratifying thing about this will be not that I am a millionaire, but that I want to help others as well. Maybe we can work together to accomplish this. That would be even better, but to let y'all know, I don't plan to stop until I get there, so if that's what you want to do, be prepared to walk that mile with me! Peace!



Drink of the Day...


Million Dollar Cocktail...
(This is the first drink that I have put on here that I looked up, in other words, didn't know, but check it, it goes with da post doesn't it???)


1 1/2 oz. Gin
3/4 oz. Sweet Vermouth
2 tsp. Pineapple Juice
1 tsp. Grenadine
1 Egg white

Shake all ingredients with ice, strain into a cocktail glass, serve...


-Da Original 1-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home