Friday, July 08, 2005

Turnin' Not So Bad Into....

The Happiness of Unemployment...


Yeah I said it, I have been happy being unemployed. So what! The majority make it out to be a bad thing but it really isn't. Unfortunately it will come to an end very soon, but it has done good for me. It has given me time to reflect, a time to prosper, a time to analyze. I have been able to ask myself questions like: Where am I'm going? Am I happy? Am I achieving the goals that I set out?, questions like that. I already know that a job will not get me where I want to be, so any job that I get will most definitely be temporary. I have gotten refocused to what I need to do. I can't really get into what I'm feeling right now because I've been on cloud 11 with this. I will explain though at a later time. I have had the time to redo my goals and I'm feeling good right now. I may be in a bind right now but I have vision right now and I'm too excited. Unemployment works for me!!! LOL! I have so much inside of me to say but I will hold it off. Soon you will read about what I feel. It's gonna be a ride, so strap up, it's gonna be freaky!!!!


Drink of the Day...


Chicago...

1 oz. Brandy
1/4 oz. Curacao
1 dash bitters

Shake and strain into tall, iced glass...

Fill with champagne...

Hmm....My kind of town.......drink......


Pretty short post y'all thinkin' hunh?.....

Yeah they can be short too....



-Da Original 1-

2 Comments:

At 2:44 PM, Blogger tigrebalm said...

Aint a damn thing wrong with unemployment! ...well as long as it doesnt last too long!

I had a good job, making good money and my boss made me so miserable I started having anxiety about my job...I practically started having panic attacks. Knowing that its a very bad thing for a job to cause so much stress, I quit.

No I had no other job lined up. No money coming in, but I knew I was way too good to let my skills, knowledge and education be wasted.

I started an ebay business, which made me shitloads of money. I got calls from several universities in my area...about 2-3 interviews a week.

I was unemployed less than 6 weeks before I got this job. I'm now "Director of the Business Institute" at a University in NY. I love my job, I love the people I work with and I couldnt be happier.

If I hadnt quit my last job, this opportunity never would have come.

They say everything happens for a reason.

ENJOY and BASK in your unemployment. Just dont be negroidian about it and enjoy for too long!

 
At 3:50 PM, Blogger Simone said...

I don't see nothing wrong with unemployment either. I'm unemployed kinda. I don't work a regular nine to five. I ru my own business and I love the freedom that I have. Visit my website. http://www.prepaidlegal.com/hub/simonectheard.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home