Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Just When I was Starting to Enjoy It....

God damn....I got a job. I just talked about the joys of unemployment and the advantages of it, and now I am working. Well, I knew it would end soon anyway, after all, I did say that. I started on Tuesday. It supposed to be a temp job but they have already offered me a permanent spot there. I was planning a trip so I don't know how this will affect it. I have to do some re-arranging. My goals, however, are still in tact and the job will NOT stop me from achieving them. I do not how long I will stay at this job as you all know I job hop all the time. I will just play it by ear and see how it go...


Always Something to Do...


Tuesday also started the Outdoor Film Festival where they hold it every Tuesday until the end of August. (You Chicago Bloggers need to come hang out one Tuesday night with me!) The first show was Citizen Kane. It was about.....2hrs long. I had the comforter, blanket, etc out there. It was a nice group that showed up. The movies are also played in other parks as well, but being downtown in Grant Park is above the rest. The skyline, the lake, everything around ya is luvly.... Thursday I will head back to Grant Park to millennium Park rather, to listen to some jazz. Should be a dandy! LOL! Gonna get my jazz on!

I just found out that Fertile Ground will be in the same night as the white party that I am supposed to attend. I love Fertile Ground in concert. For those who never heard of this group, you don't know what you're missing. I will have to work something out, and I always do. July 30 is the night. I also believe that Venetian Night is the same night as well and I always go to that. I have decisions to make like a mutha fucka...This weekend is a hotel party downtown, but I have to find out what y'all are doing....You know who I'm talking to...Then a game on Sunday...So hands are always full...


Drink of the Day...

Four Horsemen...(shot)...

1/4 oz. Johnnie Walker Red
1/4 oz. Jose Cuervo
1/4 oz. Jim Beam
1/4 oz. Jack Daniels

Served chilled...

Now let's take some 'SHOTS' to that......bitches!! LOL!!


-Da Original 1-

5 Comments:

At 10:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey you! I haen't had my laptoy for a minute so I'm stoppin' by to say hey!

 
At 11:25 PM, Blogger Butta said...

First time visiting your spot. Congrats on the new job. I hope (pray!) to re-enter the working world soon. Unemployment is a sad joke. Anywho, enjoy Fertile Ground! I saw them live in January and they tore it up (as they always do). Left the concert with a bag of CDs.

 
At 11:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are too busy! Send an email and let us know where to meet you! Hello?

 
At 12:22 AM, Blogger MBT4679 said...

now that you have a job, you can afford to make your way to NYC for labor day!!!!

i betta see u mannnn

 
At 9:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

KEEP A JOB MOTHERFUCKER! AIN'T NOTHING WORSE THAN A MAN WITH NO JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

 

Post a Comment

<< Home