Thursday, April 21, 2005

The Usual Update....

The Past Few Days...


I'm back!!! I couldn't post anything for a while but I see that it is fixed now. I am coming off a weekend that was very interesting. Saturday I was on the lakefront at a BBQ. Kickin as usual with the fellas. Doninoes, Poker, all that. Playing with da kids, lookin' over the grill. The weather was decent until a little later. I lost track of time eventually. The day was here. The get-together with my old classmates. I ran home, I wasn't far. Took a shower, changed clothes and ran out like a rash. I got downtown to Bar Louie around 9:15. I made my appearance and was suprised and shocked the whole night. People that I didn't know, remember me. People I didn't talk to, I was talking to. My prom date was there. The girl that I wanted to take on prom was there. I didn't expect that many people to be there. It got hot on that balcony. I was already straight from the BBQ, but it was time to hang out. Many people grabbed me to talk to me. Many complimented me. I got so many numbers, and I even caught a glare in the eyes of some women as well. I could speak all day about the fun I had there but I can wait until 2007. We will have our second outing in July. One of the classmates is having a white party. Should be interesting. I'm not really hot on a white party, but will probably go anyway.


I had the worst game in the "Game of Life" on Sunday. I didn't trip about it. I got the lowest salary or $20,000 while my opponents had salaries of $90,000 and $60,000. I couldn't even change salaries, I didn't land on the box that says "Trade salaries with any player." The women got lucky again. We also played dominoes, but only one hand. I have never played just one hand of dominoes. I guess she was scared and just ran off to bed like a good little girl should.


I got a some golf practice in on Monday and Tuesday, the warm days. Went across the street in the park and swung off the tee. Also walked the beach and bike path as well. I did a little cooking, even though I preferred to have BBQ'ed. Other than talking on the phone, looking for a job and a new apartment, playing NBA Live 2005, nothing much has really happened.


In tomorrow's post, I will give you my preview of the first round of the NBA Playoffs. I will give you the breakdown of each first round series, the advantages, disadvantages, and my predictions...


Drink(or shot) of the Day...

Grape Soda...

1/3 oz. Chambord
1/3 oz. Blue Curacao
1/3 oz. Sweet & Sour

Chilled, strained into a shot glass...


-Da Original 1-

1 Comments:

At 12:35 PM, Blogger CC said...

Show me the way, and I might just run to you. LOL Glad your weekend was fun.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home