Friday, March 25, 2005

More Madness and Whatever...

Game on the Line...Who ya want?...


I went up North last night to watch the Sweet 16 games. Chilled out with a couple of friends including Heineken. In my mind was the one game I was waiting to see. Not Illinois/Univ of Wisconsin-Milwaukee, not Louisville/Washington, not Texas Tech ( who suck by the way)/West Virginia, but it was Arizona/Oklahoma State I was build suspense for. My favorite team Arizona was still in the madness, don't really play too much defense. They like to run up and down the court. Game tipped off @ 9:07pm. It was on. Zona got off to a fast start, which was very unusual, but good. Okla St. did manage to match the intensity and tied it up @ 38. Zona held a 41-38 halftime lead with Hassan Adams draining a 3 from the top of the key in the closing minutes. The second half showed Okla St. trying to take control but Zona hung tough, then at the end it was a see-saw battle. One of those games like whoever has the ball last will win. With Okla St. up 76-72, Salim Stoudamire, cousin of Damon Stoudamire(Portland Trailblazers), and the best 3-point shooter in the nation, does what else?, hits a 3 to cut it down to 76-75. Zona manages to get the ball back and Channing Frye hits a baseline jumper to give Zona a 77-76 lead. Okla St., led by Joey Graham, gets the rock in his hands, he bulldozes to the paint and throws a shot that goes in. I was pissed. "Hey,Bitch!! That was a offensive foul!! Call that shit!!!" Okla St. leads 78-77 with 18.8 seconds left. Seconds ticking, ball in the hands of Stoudamire gets to the right side of the court and lifts a shot over the defender and swoosh!!!! Zona leads 79-78 with 2.8 seconds. Now I'm happy and nervous. Too much time left for John Lucas, Jr., Okla St.'s star. He got the ball in the corner with a good look, but....IT DIDN'T FALL...ARIZONA WINS BITCHES!!!!

The Illini will be a tough matchup, but anything is possible. You must believe!


6 DAYS TO VEGAS....


The days counting down now to 6, Vegas is ready for me. I am ready for Vegas. Hopefully the weather will be good as well as it is currently snowing right now.( Hey I thought it was spring???...Oh Forgot!! This is Chicago, enuff said!!!) I will not do anything shopping for it. I will just go! This couldn't have came at a better time for me, with all the bullshit going on lately. Things really do happen for a reason.


The Whatever part.....


I usually play the background, you know clean cut...
Soft spoken well dressed dipped out straight chillin...
When I'm in the club yo, sipping the sprite with the...
Ill lemon mixed in it sipping on it I was just chillin...
Til I saw you that's when my heart stopped knees gave...
Head sweating jaws locked I was sweating you...
Like god damn girl you got a nigga going buck wild,...
Mesmerized star struck I was thinking maybe...
We can go out like to the movies or the applebees...
Blockbuster state fair but you looked at me and...
Said FUCK THAT you just a herb with no money and...
No jeep and no condo and I thought that Little Brother...
Had a record deal, ok I see where you going now...
Want a sweat a nigga when you think he got a cash advance...
And some personal time but fuck thatI got your head still bobbing and my verse didn't rhyme...
So it's what ever girl...

Hey yo that's alright girl, what ever you say...
What ever you say, what ever you say...
Yo that's alright girl, what ever you say...
What ever you say, what ever you say...
Don't worry bout it girl, what ever you say...
What ever you say, what ever you say...
Ok alright, what ever you say...
What ever you say, what ever you say...

-Little Brother,"Whatever You Say"...from the album, "The Listening"...-


Drink of the Day...


Mimosa...

Served in a large wine glass...

1/2 glass of Orange Juice
Fill with Champagne

Garnish: Not required, but I would put an orange slice as my garnish....


-Da Original 1-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home