Wednesday, March 23, 2005

On The Brighter Side....

Before I start this post I would like to thank all the people who called me to show their support and concern towards me, also the one comment as well. I didn't expect the many responses but I was told by them that I'm the type that is liked by many. They want to see me do well despite all the troubles I encounter. Once again, thank you! But beware of my attitude change! You have been warned!!!

*Inserts "Vintage" by All Natural into the computer....*


Don't Forget the Woman, They Got Next!!!!


Yesterday the NCAA Woman Tournament finished up their second round and they are down to their Sweet 16. As expected LSU is one of the teams. When you have someone like Seimone Augustus, you are Final Four material. The best female player in the nation, only a junior, helped LSU destroy Arizona last night. (I am a die-hard fan of Arizona men's team, not the women) I also watched DePaul blow their chance to get to the Sweet 16. Their opponent, Liberty, had this foreign chick that was 6'8". I say GOD DAMN!!! DePaul couldn't stop her, even with a 16-0 run of their own. DePaul, the highest scoring team in the nation, will be going HOME! In no relation, in the WNBA the Washington Mystics traded my favorite player, Chamique Holdsclaw to the Los Angeles Sparks. My baby has been going through depression, and has been playing overseas in Spain(next year Spain) and has gotten her peace of mind. I wish I can just up and go somewhere like that. She will get a new start in May, and I hope things go well with her. When Chicago gets their team in 2006, I will be able to see her when they come here. Good luck to ya baby!


8 DAYS TO VEGAS!.....


I can now start my countdown to Las Vegas. By that time, things should be a little bit smoother. Despite all the problems I have now, I will be able to get away from it all when I get to Vegas, well, except for one, but after what happened on Monday to me, I will not worry about that one problem. Even though it bothers me, it's really none of my business so I will just leave it alone. Unlike the others that are going with me, this is my first trip there. I get to play my favorite game, Let It Ride, I get to watch games, possibly bet on them, get to enjoy the strip I've been hearing so much about, and many more. I went to the website again last night. The place we are staying in, New York,New York, has soooo many activities it's really ridiculous. I get to see the shows, the people, everything. I should be okay.


No Countdown for This Trip Yet...


Well it's official, I am going to JAMAICA. Well it's been official for a while now. I said at the beginning of the year that I wanted to make three trips. Now Jamaica wasn't one of them, I didn't know about this then, but I'll take it. I have two trips already in tact, working on the third, in which I hope it will be to Houston in August. I really don't want to get into details about Jamaica right now, but Montego Bay, I'm comin'!!!!!


Is there a problem Houston?...


With the drama that has happen to me lately, I couldn't help but to think about the one other place where I would want to live. Houston, Texas. I have been pressured in the past by several family members and friends convincing that Houston is where I need to be. Right now, honestly, I am at about 60/40, with Houston at 60% and Chicago at 40%. I have no problem with Chicago. Chicago has been good to me here, but Houston is Houston, ya know. Maybe the weather is really the only difference. No I am lying. The cost of living in Houston is cheaper. The people are nicer down there. Maybe that's why the 60% is towards Houston, but Chicago has it advantages as well. So I don't know right now, and oh by the way, this is one of the situations that I am going through. It may not seem like much, but it is really messing me up on the inside. After Monday, it went from 50/50 to 60/40.(*thinks about that song*) I will see how things play out and maybe in a year or so I will have something decided.


My Status....


I am no longer destructive, but I am still bitter. Should I be bitter? I mean we were never together, so I should get over this easily right? Despite all the bitterness, I do realize that she is not the only woman in the world, but I know that we would have been good together. Obviously since she said she's not the one for me, I guess not. Doesn't make any sense to try to put something into someone that will not appreciate it. It also doesn't make any sense to try to make her change her mind about this either. I'll just look like a fool. I just really care for her but when you get hit like that, you don't know your next step is sometimes. I feel slightly better than yesterday. It will take me a while to accept what happened. I was told by some people that she will not be concerned about you, that she wasn't even concerned about you when I had the flu. I told them that is a lie, I know that she has a good heart, that's what attracted me to her in the first place. I just need to have some time to think things through. I don't know when the next time I will talk to her or if I ever talk to her again, but I will not worry about that. I need to worry about myself, to make sure that I don't do anything crazy. That's the status I am at now. I feel like I could do something at any moment now, that I may regret, and hopefully if I do something that is being charged by my anger that no one will get hurt in the process. I know one thing though, the old "J" is slowly coming back in me, and it might not be a bad thing this time around.


Drink of the Day...


Dance with a Dream...

(cocktail)

2 oz. Brandy
1/2 oz. Cointreau
1/2 oz. Sweet & Sour

Shake & strain into a cocktail glass

No garnish....


-Da Original 1-

2 Comments:

At 6:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

When it comes to matters of the heart, things can get a little overwhelming. Emotions begin to flow and you go from angry, to frustrated,to straight pissed the fuck off.But in this flood of emotions one thing is clear everything you go through builds character and teaches you a lesson. You just have to be in tuned with yourself and have open eyes and ears to be able to distinguish or identify your lesson.
Most times when we decide to invest a little of ourselves in some one it doesn't always turn out for the best but think of it as God or your Creator blessing you. He showed you early enough that this person is poison for your soul and you need no longer allow them to contaminate your soul.They are blocking the right person for you. You just have to be patient and put your trust in God or your Creator. Pray on it and he will see you through. You never know if you have met your future wife and ignored your sign of her being the one.
It is important that you keep your faith and don't let one ungrateful and conniving woman take your goodness. Remember anything in life worth having is worth working hard for it.

 
At 12:00 PM, Blogger Da Original 1 said...

Anonymous, you are very on point with this one. The last thing that I need is poison in my soul. I have learned from my mistakes. I have definitely learned my lesson. I will definitely be patient, to understand that I have faith and nothing will destroy it. I do understand myself and that's what makes me go on, what makes me feel good on the inside. There's no need to be frustrated anymore, no more bitterness, no more pain...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home