Sunday, April 10, 2005

Seven Long Years....

Are the Championship Years Back?


That's right!!!! You betta' believe it. The Chicago Bulls has clinched a playoff spot. What??? You didn't hear me. Let me say this again. THE CHICAGO BULLS HAVE CLINCHED A PLAYOFF SPOT! TRANSLATION: THEY ARE GOING TO THE PLAYOFFS!!!! I watched the game last night against the helpless Toronto Raptors. Being short handed, the Bulls got a huge lead and held on the game for the victory. It's not the usual team with Scottie, Michael, and Dennis, but they are still the Bulls. No Phil Jackson, but they are still coached. While we have had coaches like Tim Floyd and Bill Cartwright, who had no business coaching none so ever to Scott Skiles, who will bring discipline to the team is not afraid of the team with multi-egos. The main thing was to get rid of Jerry Krause, but he got rid of himself. God was listenin' to me. John Paxson, with a little time, has turned a luv-a-bull loser into a contender in the Eastern Conference. With a mixture of young players, rookies, and veterans, the Bulls can compete with anyone in the NBA. Even though the Lakers are about nothing this year, its good to see the home team take care of business night in and night out. From starting 0-9 this season to making the playoffs, no one would have known this was going to happen, not even me, not even Michael.


The Glass Effect....


Around this same time last week, I was coming in from Las Vegas. I strolled my tired ass in along with three other compadres. Carrying luggage and holding my coat, trying to find the closest bed available. I didn't notice that I had my glasses on. Was this a new me? Someone who didn't like wear sunglasses to now lookin' in the mirror to see how they fit. It's been crazy. Over the past week, I have worn the glasses. I have gotten compliments in which I have kept wearing them. I look different with them, and some women have said that I wear them more. I say, "What, I'm ugly or somethin'?" They said no, but they give you a different look. I said "Oh! Okay!" I am going to be me, whatever the case is, and that will NEVER change.


Drink of the Day....


Green Russian...

1 1/4 oz. Vodka
3/4 oz. Midori

Served in a rocks glass...


-Da Original 1-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home