Monday, March 28, 2005

The New Leaf Has to Be Turned....

At Peace...


It has been a week since I was devastated with my once good friend droppin da bomb on me. It has been two days since the Arizona disaster. Tough week indeed I must say for the most part. I have not talked to her (online, phone) since last Monday. I am done blaming myself for what I put myself into and have forgiven myself, but can I forgive her for what she did to me? Will we ever be the good friends that we once was before this shit happened? I don't know. It hasn't affected her too much, because I haven't heard from her. I don't know if I want to hear from her right now. I am at peace now. It is out of my system. I hope that things work out for her as well, she is a good person, hopes that she can get what she wants out of life even if its not me. When your mom reads your blog and asks you are you still putting that "sad shit" on there, I know that I need to get a grip with myself. LOL!!! I said to myself, "That's it! Move the fuck on!" So I have done that. I don't hold grudges anymore. I can't stay mad at a person as long as I used to. That takes a lot of energy. I now have that spring, summer feeling.(Thanks Jill) Thanks again for all the advice that I have received. Our paths may cross again, but I will NOT be waiting for that, since I now know that I am NOT the one!


The nightmares still come with Arizona losing a 14 point lead with 3:28 left in the game. Some people say it is just a game, it is just a team. Only a handful of people know how much of a die hard Arizona fan I am. Ever since I started watching college basketball at the young age of 12, I have lived and died with Arizona. From the highs (winning the title in 1997) to the lows (losing in the 2001 championship game and the recent fall) I have been there. A lot of people jump off a wagon one year and jump on another one the next. Not me! I still hear it from the guys. They can't let it go. It's cool though, but I am still in the pool, which they fail to realize it seems. They don't want me to win the pool, since I root against Illinois and I picked Carolina to win it all, and the fact that I won last year. It is what it is. They blew the lead and lost the game. It is what it is. It was a nice comeback, not the best one I have seen though. I am at peace. I didn't put my Arizona jersey on fire or anything. I didn't try to commit suicide. I am still here and despite what happened on Saturday, I am STILL AN ARIZONA FAN!!!


Why I wasn't online today.....


Some people asked me today why I wasn't online. I have the answer. I started my new position today. It's about time I said to myself. I had a training session today from 12:15 to 7pm. It was okay. We will train all this week. I will only train for three days. VEGAS!!!!!! The information was very interesting. It will take me a while to grasp everything but I will get it. I may actually hold on to this one for a while. LOL!!! We had lunch at 3:30. THERE IS NOTHING AROUND THERE TO EAT! I had to drive to Barrington to get something to eat. Looks like I will be bringing in my own lunch more than I thought. The drive is only 7-8 miles longer than when I was going to the bank, which is not bad. The people were friendly and very helpful there. Even had a few smiling faces look my way. (I haven't even gotten on the floor yet, and I'm being looked at.) It is definitely opportunity for advancement there and to make some really good money. I didn't know that it was like that, but this may work in my favor since I am making moves now. I'll keep ya post on that.


It is almost here.....


Vegas is this week. Jamaica is in August. I was told the other day, through all the bullshit I go through, I manage to always go on a trip. Hey, you only live once. Spread your marbles out!!! LOL!!! It takes more than marbles to move me!! I leave at noon on Thursday and I come back on Sunday. I feel excited now. Through the pain I have suffer the past weeks or so, this trip couldn't have came at a better time. I am able to get away to relax. To re-evaluate some things and some shit together. I am ready for that as this will be a very good year for me, like my sister tells me. I was asked on a card, onward and upward towards bigger things, am I ready? Yes I am ready! La-La-La-La......


Drink of the Day....


Tiger Woods....

1 oz. Vodka
2 oz. Lemon Juice
2 oz. Cranberry Juice

Served in a tall glass...

Enjoy....


-Da Original 1-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home