Saturday, March 19, 2005

Basketball,Women,Alcohol, and Life....

The Upsets Continue.....


I'm at a friend's house bloggin and it's Day Three of the NCAA Tournament and the upsets are piling up like dog shit in yo' backyard! Last night was PANDEMONIUM!!! Syracuse, which was the #4 seed was upset by #13 Vermont. Thought that crazy, the very next game featured the overrated #3 seed Kansas versus the #14 Bucknell. Who knew? Bucknell pulls the upset! They goin crazy in Bucktown! LOL!!! Today I picked up 2 points on #12 UWisconsin-Milwaukee beating also overrated #4 Boston College. It is what it is! I'm only 2 points behind the leader and he has already lost two picks for the Final Four,Gonzaga and Syracuse. He gone!!! LOL!!! My team, Arizona, got another win today! Good shit Zona'. The Illini was also victorious. They riding strong to the Sweet 16. Looking forward to tomorrow's matchups. Should be a dandy!


Second Swing....


I am blogging now with Heineken, Negra Modelo, Jagermeister, and Chinese Food in my system. **Hi, SoulfulAries!!** I have received a few phone calls in regards to my previous post. Must be more than what I thought. It's been 50/50 for the most part. Some say to hang in there. To enjoy my life, to take care of myself. Our paths will cross one day and it will be well worth it. If she is who you want, then hang in there, feelings like that don't come like that often. On the other hand, others have said to forget her. It's her loss. You are one of a kind and women are stupid to have not snatched you up by now. Your personality can not be put into words. If she REALLY wants to be with you then regardless of the situation, she will make it in her power to make sure that gets you. I was also told that women have a lot of power, being long distance or being married is just an excuse. I was told that I pass up too many opportunities. Now I have gotten this advice from yesterday to right now. I don't know what to make of all this advice when I didn't expect all this feedback in the first place. I will not think about it for a while. I will let things take its toll. As much as I get into a person, I can also get that person out my mind and move on, not to say that's what I'm doing with this situation. I will let things flow. I will not put a lot of thought into the problem I have here. I will sit back and re-evaluate everything. I think that the goals that I have set for 2005 are more important and I should be focused on that more than this. I must take care of myself, because outside of family, no one will take care of me. The bartender at the bowling alley says it best, "Take care of yourself, if you build yourself into the individual that you want to be, the women will follow." Drinking or not, that shit made a LOT of sense. I'm starting a new position on the 28th, I'm currently looking for a bartending position, I'm going to Vegas on the 31st, going to Jamaica in August, moving into a new place the beginning of June, summer is very near, so it is what it is. I am not to dwell on things I can't have or people I can't be with, but concentrate on what I am trying to do, and things I can have. As far as relationships with women, the special one that I end up with will be in for a treat. Oh!! LOL!!! A good treat! So keep up the encouragement and the criticism on me. I'M WILD!!! CRAZY!!! I'LL SHOOT YA!!! I'M RICK JAMES!!!


Drink of the Day...


Sky Blue Electric Lemonade(Blue Mo Fo) ...

1/2 oz. Vodka
1/2 oz. Gin
1/2 oz. Tequila
1/2 oz. light Rum
1/2 oz. Blue Curacao
2 oz. Sweet & Sour
Blend & Strain
Fill with 7-Up

Garnish: Lemon Wedge


-Da Original 1-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home