Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Let Me Borrow Some Energy From Ya.......

Still Survivin'...


I caught the flu I guess on Monday and it's still in me. My neck,back,throat,stomach,and head hurts read bad, not to forget the cough and the diarrhea. I haven't been sick like this in a long time. I guess everyone goes through this. I ran to Dominick's yesterday to get some sick items. (Chicken Noodle soup,Lemons,Medicine,etc...) Hopefully by the weekend I can get better.


Tomorrow is Tourney Time....


Tomorrow starts the March Madness. Hopefully I will get the energy to fill out my bracket tonight. I am still in the process of declaring who I think will be champion. Some teams I have seen play and some I haven't. Trying to pick the right upsets will be challenging as well. Picking a Cinderella can be tough too. I don't want to pick a team that will bow out early. I have madness just filling this bracket out. Then you get more madness when you watch the games. To see your teams survive and fail can be sweet and nerve-wrecking,respectively. At the end I hope to be the champ like I was in 2004. But we'll see. About to get some rest now. Pretty short post, I have other things to talk about but no more energy.


Drink of the Day....


Alabama Slammer

1/2 oz. Vodka
1/2 oz. Amaretto
1/2 oz. Southern Comfort
1/2 oz. Strawberry Liqueur
1/2 oz. Sloe Gin
Fill with Orange Juice
Serve in a tall glass...


-Da Original 1-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home