Tuesday, February 22, 2005

***Things I Wonder***

"You used to be fly but you crashed your plane!"
"Some things change some things stay the same!"
"Hey my man, what it look like?"

-One Be Lo-

I like to write about things I wonder about...
I am not looking for answers but you can answer any question that you want to on here...
So feel free as always....
If I offend someone with a question, well........Don't know what to say...
It is what it is......

Peace...

I wonder......

...why Uma Thurman is very appealing to me all of a sudden?

...why have I been hung-up on the past five days?

...why have I turned down five dates this month?

...why do people lie in my face?

...why do married men cheat?

...why do people give you advice that they don't follow?

...will the Bulls make the playoffs?

...will Ben Gordon get "Rookie of the Year"?

...why am I not excited about my trip to Vegas anymore?

...when will my friends suffer taste loss from their beer?

...if I can any happier with working towards my goals?

...if all this working out will pay off?

...why I don't play the lottery?

...why don't psychics win the lottery?

...why do people( mainly women) say,"Any woman will be lucky to have you!" ?

...why do people call me and say,"Where you at?," instead of "Hey! How ya doin?"?

...where do I go from here?

...why am I still mad even though I passed my bartending test last night?

...why I have never been in love?

...why two girls in my bartending class are hitting on me?

...why I won't talk to either of them?

...if I am emotionally confused?

...who will I have as a best man when I ever get married?

...when will I come across an aggressive woman?

...why people put their "past" in the way of pursuing something or someone better for them?

...why didn't that groundhog bite that man on "Groundhog Day"?

...if I change my car insurance to Geico, will I save a ton of money?

...how will people react to my all of sudden "carefree attitude"?

...where will Bush get 86 Billion from? I ain't got it!!! LOL!!!

...when will I tell the bank to "kiss my ass!"?

...why I have written the best poem recently but yet will share with no one?

...why was Chris Anderson in the Slam Dunk Contest?

...why my cousin, who is online, hasn't IM'ed me yet?

...why so many women like me and I don't like them?

...when will I have my way?

...why are people scared to take risks these days?

...why do people seem to be concerned about me when they are not?

...why did I choke last night on making the easiest drink?

...why don't I watch videos and award shows?

...why people feel they know me when they don't?

...when will I get to Spain?

...if Spain can come to me?

...why didn't I want a smoothie today?

...why did I do 200 pushups and 200 crunches today?

...if I am even crazier than I think I am now?

...why women say "Men ain't shit" when they ain't shit either?

...if I run into a wall, will the wall fall?

...why I feel like drinking this whole bottle Absolut?

...why I can't wait for summer to get here?

...when will people stop following and start leading?

...if I offend somebody with one of my questions, will I care?

...why I didn't want to make a comment to my friend's post today when I had something to say?

...why I am more confident than I have ever been?

...if the world is really flat?

...why I always speak to people first?

...if I am losing some of my friends?

...if only God knows the future?

...when someone will appreciate me for me?

...if anyone knows that I am a "shining star"?

...if I took the job in Detroit or the one in Houston would I have missed Chicago?

...when will I see the light?

...why can't I fly?

...who all will read this?

...can't I no longer run a 4.19 in the 40-yard dash?

...can't I no longer dunk on anyone anymore?

...why do people underestimate me?

...if I can still hit an 90mph fastball?

...where do I go when I die?

...will I ever have the opportunity to make a woman happy?

...if I get too deep for people?

...If I can answer all of these questions?

All I can do is just wonder....
Wonder, wonder, and fuckin wonder....
Can someone step into my shoes and be me?...
I don't think so....


-Da Original 1-

5 Comments:

At 9:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think everybody wonders about things and thats alright. Its just few who would put it out there and not care about being judged. Its cool that u don't give a FUCK! To answer a couple of ur wonderings (if thats really a word....u have not fought an aggressive woman because u r looking to hard.. u haven't fought love or feel in love because its not your time,maybe u have been hung up on because thats your job or u were being and ass wipe,ur cousin didn't reply because just maybe they didn't notice u. And i wonder how do u plan on fining love or an aggressive woman if u keep turning down dates? Maybe u r waiting for someone and is just afraid of the risk of them not wanting u?

 
At 11:48 PM, Blogger Da Original 1 said...

Well this anonymous person,(since you don't want to leave a name), is more than likely a girl, so I will go easy. Inquiries is the more appropriate word to use in this case. I never said anything about fighting an aggressive woman, you need to read this again obviously. I haven't been on my job since last Tuesday but it's cool. Turning down dates has nothing to do with finding love. Dates are more than just meeting a person, but you don't seem as versatile as myself so you would only look at it one way. (so narrow-minded you are). I also said that would I care if I offended somebody with one of my questions. I never said that I "didn't give a FUCK" about being judged. I don't know where you got that from but maybe you had something on your mind when you read this. I don't know the relationship between myself and the anonymous one(has no name here) but I'm pretty sure that it's not a squeaky clean one, but nevertheless I do appreciate your commenting.

 
At 1:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

WHY ask WHY drink bud lite {or was it coors} any way, you born,then you die(if your hindu your born again)in the mean time get rich, regret nothing,and leave offspring cause there are a shit load of 19yro kids that will never be able to do those things cause there dead

 
At 1:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

and when they DIE they ask whhhhhyy bush whhhhhy

 
At 7:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You need God...MAN

 

Post a Comment

<< Home