Tuesday, February 08, 2005

***Catch Up, Recap!!***

A Super Weekend...

Saturday...

I went to work for four hours, 8-12pm. The Saturdays at work usually fly by really fast. After that I hit da Woodfield Mall to pick up a few items that I needed. It was suprisingly warm at that time. I didn't get carried away and start strippin**calm down ladies** but I had a light jacket in the car. I drove back to the city. I didn't have my bag so I didn't workout at the fieldhouse but I did do some abs when I got home. I then traveled to a friend's house to get my haircut and watch a few games. Then ran home, took a shower, and made my way to Dave & Busters. My friend was having a CELEBRATION so I attended. I was able to see some old classmates that I haven't seen in a while. Unexpectedly I saw a classmate from grammar school. I kept lookin at her until her name popped in my head. When it did, I walked over to her and she was who I thought she was. She looks the same. She gave me so many compliments, she made me think that I have came a LONG way from grammar school, but I have. I played the basketball game, shootin' dat shit like I was Dale Ellis. **old school** Also Hydro Thunder and Arctic Blast I played as well. After that I took a trip to Laurence Fisheries. **So Yummy!!**


Super Sunday...


I woke up as I do everyday and cleaned a little. My workout partner called to see I was to workout today. I didn't workout on Saturday so yeah I made my way to the fieldhouse and put in a good two hours. Shuttled home, shower, iron clothes to prepared for the game. I was tired, irritated and a little frustrated from a friend's decision-making but I received a phone call from someone who was thinking about me **Yes!! Me!!** After that call, I was no longer frustrated, nor irritated, but still a little tired. I knew that when I get to the party that I will be fine. I had recovered from the expected absence of "Da Turkeys." My friend fell down the stairs on Saturday and was in no mood to season the turkeys. I understood that, but he was okay, and that was more important that the turkeys. I picked up a friend and went to the party. We watched the game on the wall. Projector!!!! Yes!!! I ate and drank very well. Although the result of the game wasn't what I wanted it to me, it was cool. Owens came back and was strong with it, he should have gotten the ball more. The Patriots had no answers for T.O., but when you turn the ball over, you will dig a deep hole. The Eagles will be back!!!!! After the game, the host conducted an air hockey tournament. 12 people, 1 goal. To win baby!!! Only one person can win the tournament and I was that one, but it wasn't easy. I won four matches that I trailed in all of them. I even trailed 5-0 in the championship game, eventually won 13-10. The sistas were rough. They got down on that table. They gave a harder time than the men did. But the hell with Freddie Mitchell, you people will refer to me from now on as the new "People's Champ!!"


Monday...


Well it's a off day for me so it's still the weekend!!! I do agree that the day after the Super Bowl should be a holiday. Even though the Super Bowl is played on Sunday, it should be a reserved holiday for Monday like they do President's Day***BOOOO*** or King Birthday ***YEAAA***.
I went to my appointment for the Bartending School. The lady was really cool. She gave me a lot of information, regarding the flexibility of schedules, hands-on, lecture, job placement, certifications, everything. I decide right then and there that I was to go with them. I put my deposit down **Yay!! for payment plans** and will start on 2/15/2005 for a three week session. I am also going to the Chicago Loop location too. She told me that wouldn't be a problem if I was 10 or 15 minutes late, just don't be a hour late. When I thought about it, I get to the loop at about 5:45pm or 5:50pm so I will be okay after all. **Talking to Man up!!,Quit Bullshittin, and I'ma punk!!** **LOL** I went back home, did some things and went to workout. My partner wasn't there. I don't know what happened to him but I got a good two hours in. Went home and baked me some chicken **Still thinkin about turkeys**


-Da Original 1-


4 Comments:

At 12:01 PM, Blogger Da Original 1 said...

LMAO!!!!! OH WOW!!!! LMAO!!!!!
Thanx for da support sista gyrl!!!!
I will definitely create and name a drink just for YOU!!!
I am so excited and I am not going to hide it!!!
The bank will soon be kissing my ass!!!

"CHITTY-CHITTY BANG-BANG NIGGA!!!!"

 
At 8:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yah yah yaaaaah yah yah! yah yah yaaah! wooo hah! how di the water work

 
At 12:16 AM, Blogger Da Original 1 said...

LOL!!! I told ya I was going to try da water technique. I'm here to say that that shit was hard as fuck!!! LOL!!! I tried the water twice. The first time I went for three minutes, second time six minutes. Both times I used the bike. I felt like throwin up the second time I held it so long, but I guess it says a lot about my lung capacity....LOL!!!...

 
At 12:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i told u jiggz itz no joke it takes a loooot of self disipline to NOT throw up the first couple of times but once u are used to it it becomes second nature in a couple of month or so youll be running inclines doing it strait up a hill for a mile with out thinking or you'll go play ball and run people out the gym like u in denver by da way was u sweating like u was in deebo's chicken coup?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home