Friday, February 04, 2005

The Weekend is Almost Here....

I am currently taking a short break from my work. **Sitting here wishin' my break was til 5pm** So I think I can dab a little into my blog here.


Sleeperitis....


As you all know, I do NOT like my current career position. When you don't like something or someone, you get bored. I am very bored here. When you get bored, you tend to yawn. I yawn everyday that I am here, but the past two days I am yawning more than usual. I didn't really get a lot of sleep Tuesday night. For Wednesday I worked and worked out hard, got home around 10:30 but didn't get to bed until almost 1. Thursday it all hit me and I was dead tired. Working from 8am-8pm is not easy. I was very tired. I did not go bowling, I went to sleep early. I tried to stay up until midnight because there were some things that I needed to do, but I couldn't. This lets me know that I need to get more sleep. As I have gotten older**But no old man in me,lol**, I realized that I value sleep more now than in the past. In those days, you didn't want to go to sleep sometimes because you would feel that you would miss something. Sometimes I'm still like that. From what I am putting myself through on the daily basis, physically and mentally, I need to get the sleep that I need. I have to work on that too. I feel though that when I get adjusted with working out and change of the eating habits, that I will do much better in terms of gettin' the sleep I need.


My weekend...


Well today, when I'm off work, I will go workout and then if I don't get a haircut, I will go home. Gonna rest up a little and then clean my kitchen and bathroom. Just hang around and chill out I guess. Saturday I work again but only from 8am to 12pm. I am undecided if I am going to workout after work. I probably will. Haircut is possible if I didn't get it on Friday. I want to visit a friend but he hasn't gotten back to me yet. One of my friends I went to high school with is having a CELEBRATION @ Dave & Busters that evening. Another friend of mine, his mother's b-day is that day and it's a party that evening as well. If his mom is making lima beans, then I will definitely stop thru. I'm into really into lima beans, but I tell ya', this lady can throw DOWN on them lima beans. I will see how that evening will go. On Sunday, I may do some cardio and prepare for the Super Bowl!!!! One of the guys that is going on the Vegas trip is having a Super Bowl Party. I heard he has a BIG screen built into the wall with a serious surround sound system. I truly can't wait to see it. NOW THAT'S HOW YOU WATCH THE SUPER BOWL!!! We will also be accompanied by some turkeys that are going to be DEEP-FRIED. We deep-fried some turkeys for the tailgate party before the Bears' game. I can't wait for that. Not sure of the rest of the menu, but as long as the turkeys come to the party, I'm all good. Of course, alcohol will attending the party as well. It should be a good game. The Patriots I believe have the better team but I really want the Eagles to win. It's time for McNabb to get a ring!!! I also want to see if "GOD" cleared Terrell "T.O." Owens to play. Monday is the beginning of the week but that's my off day, so therefore it is an extended day in the weekend. I have the appointment with the bartending school at noon. Will workout as well, and supposed to hang out with another friend from high school but she hasn't gotten back to me on that yet.


So I hope that everyone enjoys their weekend and to be safe in whatever ya do!!!
Peace out!!!


-Da Original 1-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home