Monday, January 31, 2005

"What ta Do?" "What ta Do?"....

Gotta Start From Somewhere...


It's time to get excited people!!!! I called the "Bartending School" today. Yes!!!! Spoke with a lady who was very nice and helpful. I was calling for the free consultation. I was able to get a little information from her. She was to setup an appointement for me to come in and get more information. From there I would make my decision as to if I want to do it. So my appointment is next Monday(Feb 7th) @ 12pm. I am going to the location located in the South Loop. Now if I decide to do this, and I probably will, there will be one problem. Say for example if the classes start at 6pm, I will be coming from Rolling Meadows and thru traffic so 6pm would be pushing it. They do have a location in Schaumburg, which is next door to Rolling Meadows. That location is down the street from my job, which it would be very conveinent. Now here's the problem. I do NOT want to be coming from Schaumburg at 10 o'clock at night. It would take me a hour to get home. I would rather go to the South Loop location. I know this would be just temporary, but I would be getting home at 11pm. No time to study. No time to do anything. Or maybe Schaumburg would be good because I will be free between 5pm and 6pm, where I can eat and go over information or study. It's bad enough that I will be eating late and can't work out until the weekend. So whose who read this, what do ya think? What should I do? I will get more information at the appointment so this problem may not occur, but if it does, what I do??? I am very excited that I made the call, one step in the right direction for me!!!!


Back to School?.....


I had a conversation with my sister the other day. She was talkin' about her different options pertaining to grad school. Determining whether she wants to stay at Chicago State or attend another university. I believe she will stay there from what she is stating to me. She went on to tell me about all the programs that they have there and all the money that they have to give students for the programs as well. It seemed pretty interesting. So interesting indeed that it had me wonderin'. Yes!! Wonderin'! Some people know what I am talkin about. For those who don't, I will now. I have said that I will NOT go back to school, UNLESS.........it was involving computers. By doing research, I come to find out that several schools have good computer programs, but I don't want to pay that much for school... ***Threatens to tear up student loan bill...*** I will definitely put it into consideration though. So watch out!!!!!! I may be back hittin da books!!



Weekend, It's the Weekend...


Well my weekend was okay. On Friday I drove to Palos Hills to see my god-daughter. She was sooooooo happy to see me. Her bum momma made tacos and I played the PS2 with her dad. They moved out there late last year. The drive is not that bad. I get there very quick. Saturday my workout partner went to play basketball, a game I'm just about retired from. So I went to the fieldhouse by myself. Yes!!! By myself!!! I did pretty good too. I am so proud of myself. I started at about 1:25. I did 45 minutes on the bike. My calves were very tight so the bike was there for me. I did 20min, then 10min, and then 15 min. It was a good workout. After the bike, I went to the workout room and did about 1 hour on my abs. I struggled a little bit, but I got through. I told myself I wasn't going to do arms until today, but I managed to get in 20 min in...I changed clothes and walked out tired, but happy. I had a craving for combination fried rice, so that what I got. Then I hung out with my workout partner, he stays by the fieldhouse. We watched games and talked about a possible trip to Canada in August with his sister. Was supposed to go to a party, but wasn't in the mood. Went home and chilled out. Sunday I managed to do some abs and wash a little clothes. May go to mom's to finish the rest of them. I wasn't feelin too well but it didn't stop me from the phone. I talked to a lot of people. Some people I haven't talked to in a while. I did get one suprise call though. I'm not telling you all who it was though. The one person that I wanted to talk to I didn't, but there will be other times. **Looks out da window and sees sunshine**



Today I have an off day. I will clean up a little bit and will possibly visit my mom's for a little bit. Then I will workout later and possibly visit a friend after my workout..

****NO whammy, NO whammy, NO whammy!!!!!!!!****


-Da Original 1-


5 Comments:

At 4:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm glad you decided to tackle the small things first. Stay where you are. You're young, you've come home later than 11 knowing you had to be at work the next day. You can get off eat and/or study and be on time for class. I'd rather you get all of the class, than to stand missing the beginning, and GOD forbid an accident or something. You'll be even later. By the time you get out you know the traffic will be light, and this bartending program is only for a couple months. So MAN UP!!!!!

 
At 8:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well sir I think we all say the same thing. GO TO IT! NEway it won't take an hour at that time of night. Stop being a punk!

 
At 8:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well sir I think we all say the same thing. GO TO IT! NEway it won't take an hour at that time of night. Stop being a punk!

 
At 8:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I got mouse happy! :)

 
At 9:35 AM, Blogger Da Original 1 said...

Hmmm....So lemme see if I got this here...I need to MAN up, to quit BULLSHITTIN', and to stop being a PUNK!!! You sistas (and I'm pretty sure all three comments came from ladies) really told me hunh? I wonder what would happen if one of you sistas told me that in my FACE?...But we're not gonna go there, simply because I REALLY appreciate da feedback and just maybe, MAYBE I do need to quit bullshittin, and being a punk, and just man up,lol...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home