Tuesday, February 01, 2005

***Open Thoughts #1***

"Cocaine's a helluva drug!!!"
"Come on, I got a lil bit mo' sense then that!"
"Yeah I remember grindin' my feet into his couch!!"
"Black magic!!!"
"You is COLD as ICE!!"
"They shoulda never gave you niggaz money!!!"
"You can buy another couch....what I'ma do bout my legz!!!! Charlie Murphyyy??"
"Rick really needs help!"
"Yo! We just gave him some help!!"
"Cocaine's a helluva drug!!"
"LOL!!"

I was just thinkin about that, saw it the other day.

For all you bitches out there, I am starting a new thang with my blog here. Today I am doing what I call "Open Thoughts". The purpose of this is for da reader, which is YOU, to read about what I am thinkin about at that present moment. I will put down everything that I am thinking about. I will do these type of posts from time to time. I think that the reader, which is YOU, should have fun reading some of the things that goes, no!, better yet, travels through my estranged mind at that time. So feel free to comment, laugh, cry, or whateva ya heart desires. Caution: Remember these are my thoughts. Do NOT get offended by what I'm thinkin about. Some of these thoughts may relate to you in some fashion. Good Luck!


Open Thoughts for 02/01/2005 at 3:35pm......


1. This lady sittin next to me has the most annoying laugh. I would like to slap the shit out of her the next time she laughs.

2. She has very bad jokes too. The most lame jokes ever.

3. I got a joke fo her ass!!!

4 "Hey lady that sits next to me, what did the five fingers say to da face?" "SLAP!!!"

5. Guess I don't like this lady, hunh?

6. "Shit I can't wait until 5pm."

7. I should leave now.

8. I can't wait to bartend. I'll bartend every day if I have to.

9. Shit, no I won't. Brotha needs relaxation time.

10. I need to go to the bathroom, but I don't feel like getting up.

11. No need to shit on myself, I'll be back.


Fifteen minutes later, just an estimate, I'm back...


12. It is not 5pm yet!!!

13. I can't wait to workout.

14. I really do want to see the Illini/Mich St. game though.

15. Naw, I'ma workout.

16. I am so tired of collections.

17. "You is COLD as ICE!!"

18. This customer is gettin on my nerves.

19. Maybe I should hang up on them.

20. Fuck it! I hung up on her.

21. I don't need my blood pressure going up high from this shit.

22. "What am I going to eat for dinner?"

23. "Michael Jordan!!!!"

24. "I wonder if Michael Jackson is going to jail."

25. Someone sent me a picture of Michael Jackson with huge ass titties.

26. I should sent it to someone. I'll do it after the post.

27. Uh-oh! That lady I hung up on is callin back.

28. I am not available, lol....

29. I need to email my uncle in Houston.

30. I need to leave this blood-suckin job.

31. ONE MORE HOUR!!!! YES!!!!

32. What's worse than that? Oh I know.....

33. "FOUR MORE YEARS!!!" Goddamn Bush.

34. I want to go to the Dusable Museum.

35. I went a few months back.

36. Shit, that lady is laughin' again.

37. They are moving my seat here, but I will still probably hear her.

38. I am taking no more inbound calls. They can kiss my ASS.

39. I want to play my friend in "Game of Life" tonight.

40. Jamaica or Canada?

41. Decisions, decisions, decisions...


Short meeting with manager...


42. I thought it was about me hanging up on that lady.

43. The meeting was real cool.

44. I still want to leave here nevertheless.

45. People are calling me to find what happen.

46. Damn!! I don't even talk to these people.

47. 5pm please.

48. I think the Bulls play tonight.

49. I really want some herbal tea.

50. Maybe tonight.

51. Someone is text messaging me.

52. Now someone is calling me.

53. "Cold-Blooded!"

54. I need to put my car in the shop.

55. I need to put myself in the shop.

56. Why am I infatuated with Ashanti's thighs all of a sudden?

57. She can't sing, she can't dance, but she has thighs!

58. "Ashy Larry! Marcy Projects! Marcy, son, what???"

59. Too much Dave Chappelle for me.

60. This lady up here has a very big nose,DAMN!!!

61. I don't feel like working these last 20 minutes.

62. I have email a lot of people today.

63. I seriously don't know what I'll do without a computer.

64. I am missing "Pardon the Interruption" right now.

65. "Drink beer at a Picnic?? BRILLIANT!!!!!"

66. I am truly bored out my mind.

67. I feel like chicken tonight.

68. I got a real cool shirt being delivered to me very soon, can't wait.

69. I want to get a business started.

70. Can't talk about it, gotta be about it.

71. The girl that likes me just waved at me.

72. I did NOT wave back.

73. She needs to keep on going.

74. Hot-ass!

75. I will try the Kennedy today to get to the fieldhouse. May be quicker.

76. These fags don't say "Bless you" when I squeeze, but for everyone else they do.

77. Is it because I'm black maybe and they're not.

78. Or are they mad it's Black History Month?

79. Or they don't like me?

80. I really wouldn't give a damn. I could care less.

81. "I'm Rick James, Biatch! Do somethin!"

82. "That means you wanna do somethin to me!"

83. "So I stepped back!"

84. "And I told her, "Bus a move!!! Bus a mutha fuckin move!!!""

85. I am crazy. Maybe everyone that calls me crazy is right. I dunno!!!!


-Da Original 1-






3 Comments:

At 9:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH! HA HA HA !!!!!! AH HA AH HA HA HAH! U R HEE-LARE-REE-US!!!!

 
At 9:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

First of all i was the one that said you're a punk so "put ya hands on me....this aint what ya want" just keep moving. Next thing # 76 YOU NEVER SAY THANK YOU so i can see why they don't say shit to you when you sneeze.I'm happy now:)

 
At 9:37 AM, Blogger Da Original 1 said...

For the second anonymous person to referred to me as 'punk', please see #81. Thank you and have a nice day!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home