Thursday, February 10, 2005

Mind-Boggled...

D.O.1: Damn!! I need an easier password to remember.

Blog: Welcome back Original 1...

D.O.1: Thanx!

Blog: Where have you been 1?...

D.O.1: I've been around and about Blog, tryin' to get some things str8 with myself.

Blog: What ya mean? What's wrong?

D.O.1: Nothing is wrong. Just chillin.

Blog: You mean to tell me that there is NOTHING wrong with you? Nothing?

D.O.1: I can't say.

Blog: Stop bullshittin' me Origie. There has gotta be somethin'. I can feel your mind now. You have something to tell me today. Too many things have been going on lately for you NOT to have something to write to me. I thought that we were friends my Original 1.

D.O.1: We are. I'm cool. I just....

Blog: Ah ha!!!! Just what...

D.O.1: I dunno...

Blog: Come on Origie!!! That's what I'm here for. Isn't that the reason why you started me in the first place? Spit it out! It is what it is, remember???

D.O.1: Yeah you're right Blog. Sorry!

Blog: No need to apologize here. Now come on with da shit already! Let's go, get them fuckin fingers movin already!!

D.O.1: Very aggressive we are hunh?

Blog: "I'ma let it do what it do baby!!!"

D.O.1: LOL!!! I didn't know that Blogs watch movies.

Blog: There's a lot of shit you don't know my young 1.


The Blog was right. I do have things on my mind and I should have been in here yesterday but I wasn't. I really don't have any excuse. I had things to do but I had time to come here and I didn't. With that said, I will blog today.


Yesterday I had an interview with a company located in Downers Grove. I prepared myself the night before so I was ready. It was like an employment agency sorta, but it was different. Usually with these, you have to fill out paperwork and take multiple tests to prove skills and then they search employment for you. Now I didn't apply for the agency, I applied for a position, but I found out that they are there to help me. At the interview, the lady had about 2-3 positions that I was qualified for. I told her as long as it is not collections, I will give one a shot. The two positions were Student Advisor and Financial Aid Advisor. Both positions pay very well and perceived to be very likely to get aboard permanently. I chose the Financial Aid Advisor position. I have a 1pm interview next Wednesday in Hoffman Estates(which is by my current job), so wish me the best of luck, and hopefully I can count down the days in the bank. Yay!!! Yipee!!!!


"Pour a drink on em', hit em' wit a Bottle!"...


As you all know, my bartending classes start 02/15. I am "VERY EXCITED" about this. I don't really think you people know how EXCITED I am. (With the exception of two,three people) Here at the bank, I asked management if I can change my schedule for three weeks due to the classes. They told me no with no hesitation. I started to slap the SHIT out of any of them, but I calmed down and walked away. So I will keep it like I have it by going in on Saturdays to make up for Thursdays. As I sit up in here today writing this, I feel like walking out right now and NOT coming back. People may think that I'm crazy as usual but I have done this before. People say you should leave on good terms. Fuck Dat!! That doesn't apply for everyone.


The Water Experiment...


For those who have read the previous blog and saw the comments pertaining to the water thing, I am here to clarify that. I have been talking with my friend, who at one time was overseas. We were discussing my motivation to work out and everything. He went on to tell me about competitions that he has had, certain exercises, and the different techniques he has learned and used. There was one technique that I picked up from him that he encouraged me to try. To when I do my cardio (running, bike, or any cardio exercise), to put water in my mouth. This will allow me to breathe correctly and will also improve my lung capacity so I run longer. I tried this on Monday twice. I wanted to throw the water up I had such a hard time with it. It felt awkward but I was able to breathe very well, despite the difficulties. I will need to practice this more til I get the hang of it. You learn somethin everyday!


-Da Original 1-





3 Comments:

At 6:13 PM, Blogger Da Original 1 said...

Yeah B-Free, try that...and lemme know how it go...

 
At 12:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

deng,deng,deng JAMES!I kept Chandler U didn't, u didnt im hitting the wires to snatch ZO do u think 4 heat 3 baby bulls 2 many? all are putting up legit #'s but when they dont have games thatz alot of dnps,want to trade but people insult your b-ball I.Q. with dumd azz request like they'll give me L.O.and sprewell for SHAQ and Starbury geez!i need to patent the walk in microwave for idiots!

 
At 12:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

P.S. jiggz try this random setz of 20 randomly thru the day(of course in your free time)drop and do 20 pushups like i do mine during commerical breaks watching the game but i always get at least 5 sets of 20, 10 total mins. a day in 24hrs it makes a big difference on muscle endurence when you go to the gym its like doing wind sprints for your core when its time to race you can substain a little bit longer witch means a couple more reps it works for us i just put it out there for u by the way them machines are called hammer strength machines

 

Post a Comment

<< Home