Thursday, February 17, 2005

"Let's Go Crazy!!!!! Let's Go Crazy!!!!!"

What'ya have to drink tonight???


I know that the anticipation has been buildin' here. People from all over the land have been anxiously waiting for something from me. Well you are in luck today! Here it goes! My people, bartending is the SHIT!!!! Maybe you didn't hear me the first time. "I am here to tell ya, BARTENDING IS DAT SHIT!!!!! After two days, I have been more excited about a career since........well you get dat point. Tuesday night, we did tropicals, shit like Pina Colada, Rum Runner, Mai Tai, Zombie, Bahama Mama, shit like that. The people there are real cool. It is definitely worth it. There are so many drinks, I say "God Damn" LOL! Wednesday night we did shot and shooters. Oh yeah, now we're talkin! Jagerbombs, Kamikaze, B-52, Silk Panty, Multiple Screaming Orgasm (OH FUCK YEAH!!!) , and more. Knowing how much to pour for each drink is very vital here because you don't want to mess up the flavor of the drink here. It will take a lot of practice, but since I am suspended from my job ( it's a job now!!!) and don't go back until Wednesday, then I will have time to practice. YEAH!!! YEAH!!! It's only a matter of time now people. The bartending will definitely be a part of my life. There is good money to be made out there but most importantly "I WILL BE HAPPY!!!" doing what I want to do.


Da second interview and results....


I had my second interview yesterday out in Hoffman Estates. I got there early. The interview was at 2pm, but my sheet said 1pm. Wait til I talk to Leah! She's the one I had the first interview with. It was a group interview with 20 people competing for a position with the company. It was about 6-7 people from the company in the room as well. The "man" over the financial aid department gave brief info about the company and the position. After that, he wanted everyone to introduce themselves and give a brief description of us as well. I was **trying to picture the room** about the 9th or 10th person, so like in the middle. I noticed that no one before me stood up. I was like, "Hmmm.....that's weird." I say that only because in a group interview, YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO STAND THE FUCK UP!!! You are in a group, you cannot see everybody, so therefore you have to stand up and conduct yourself that way. By that, you have everyone's attention, and no one is trying to stretch over to see you. I guess they didn't know that. After I stood up, the lady after me and the guy after her stood up as well. This was a good thing for me. He asked other things as well. I stood up and was myself. I was very loose and was very comfortable. I could have talked forever, but that's not the key to a group interview. They are looking for several things in these type of interviews. Anything about your previous jobs and education experiences, PEOPLE!!!, they already know about. Duh!!!! They have you resume already!!! They have seen it, that's why they called you in the first fucking place! So they don't want to hear that. They're looking for people who are not afraid to speak in front of people. People who can sit up straight, look interested, smiling, and very driven. They don't need your life story when you are trying to answer a question. If that case, they could have just told you to write a book and give it to them. They want you to answer their questions by being brief, str8 to tha point, don't need to go on and on and on. You will lose their focus that way. Someone yesterday had their cell phone ring twice. We all know what happened to him!!!
Leah called me this morning but I was sleep. I did get to talk to her later. She told me that they are REALLY excited about me. They couldn't stop talkin about me, a lot of rant and ravin'! Leah also said that they are ONLY looking for THREE people. I didn't know this. I thought if they liked us all, then we were all on, but at the same time, if they didn't like none of us, then we all were toasted. Leah told me I was their TOP pick! I was then excited at that moment. I felt like LeBron James! (just kiddin) I now have to show them why I was their top choice, and that will NOT be a problem. "Baby I'm a Star!!!"


I haven't talked about sports in a while, but I can now. The NHL, National Hockey League, have just cancelled their season, not like you care! LOL!! The steroids, with the help of Jose Canseco, has been a big hit in the baseball season, that to remind you all has not started yet!! Not like you care about that either. I have something that you will care about. The NBA All-Star Weekend is this weekend. Oh yes!!! I am considering holding the All-Star Game here on Sunday @ my apartment. From the Rookie Challenge to Three-Point Shootout to Slam Dunk to da Game, it should be cool!!!! There will be new people in the game and the other challenges. The Illini are still undefeated @ 26-0. I am waiting for the NCAA Tourney!!!! Oh Yeah!!!!! Ready to do the brackets! I won last year with our yearly tournament thus I have to defend my title. Re-Peat!!!!! Last year it came down to the National Semifinal Game between Duke and Connecticut. I needed UConn to win cause' Oklahoma State has lost. My friend had Duke to win it all and I had UConn so it was basically down to this game. Duke was leading by 10 with a little over three minutes to go in the game, but UConn came back to win!!! I was mad that they made UConn a #2 seed in the tourney. I felt they were the best team that year. They then went on to destroy Georgia Tech for the title. This year, the field is open, but I will not talk about the teams. Don't want to give nothing away. LOL!!!


-Da Original 1-

1 Comments:

At 11:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

do that shit, do that shit told u aint nothing better than a peice of mind(maybe a peice of a@#)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home