Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Update on "Da Original 1"....

I have been "MIA" in here so I need to let people know what's going on....


Blowing up da Bank....


I am sittin' here at home. "What, you didn't have to work today you ask?" Well of course I did, but I got sent home. Yes, sent home. The company I work for, Harris Bank, suspended me for three days. I had an altercation last Saturday. I was recently promoted to handle larger accounts. Now some people at the bank have not approved of this. They haven't told me personally, but LAWD knows, as well as people that know me, that I can read people pretty well. I thought that we were a team up there, but shit who am I kiddin? I have only been there **counting on fingers** lemme see.....9 months?? and people have been there 15,8,12,24 years, (no particular order) and doin the same thing? I have noticed different reactions, facial expressions, gestures, and their availability towards me. Even though I don't give a shit about these people, but it did hit me a little. This happens everywhere? Dunno. I said some things that I shouldn't have said and I walked out of the meeting. I shouldn't have done that. I know this, so if you comment on this post I don't want to hear it. **Now thinkin of ways to blow up bank** I have just decided that I will blow up the bank. "Does anybody want in on this man!??"


In other news....


I start the bartending classes today!! Yay!!!! Time to celebrate! "Drink up!!, Be merry!!!" LOL!!!
It was also one of my goals for the year. Three weeks of str8 bartendin shit! Should be fun and educational at the same time. I will be able to make drinks at a hotel, or a bar, or a home near you! It's a lot of hands-on with some lecture, but nevertheless I made it. Just like the workout situation, getttin' there is a more than a start. I am not worried about failing, I will not let it cross my mind. I will make sure that I will do whateva it takes to get what I want, and that is that Fuckin' Certification!!!


I have a second interview tomorrow. The first one went really well. I have spoken with the lady that interviewed me so I know what I need to do. I will know an answer by Wednesday night or Thursday morning, so you wish me good luck, ya hear! I need to have backup after I blow up the bank and I want this to be it.


I have spoken with my uncle (via email) and he is planning a trip to Chicago to show me his business. I am very excited about that. I feel that if I get what I need to succeed in this, that I will do just fine. Having a business is always da shit. I cannot work for other people. **see my bank situation** There are too many reasons that I can come up with as to why I don't like working for other people. Remember: You cannot get rich working for someone else! Prove me wrong if you like! No disrespect to anyone, but I can't stay in a company for 10,20 years. It's just not me baby. I am driven. I settle for nothing less than success. If you don't understand yourself...**Sorry RBG** you need to look in the mirror, you need to re-evaluate yourself and see the big picture of everything that you are involved with on daily basis. Whether it's school, work, family, or dealing wit self, you need to look at that. It took me a while to do so, but it's better to see it now than never see it. I am not the one to tell you what to do but are you satisfied with where you are in life?... Inquiring minds want to know!!!!


-Da Original 1-

1 Comments:

At 12:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

whatz da motto jiggz DO THAT SHIT,DO THAT SHIT,DO THAT SHIT,EVERY MAN WANT TO BE PART OF A HEIST wink,wink

 

Post a Comment

<< Home