Thursday, November 10, 2005

Stolen.....

I stole this from a fellow blogger. She won't mind. I promise to give it back to her.


First

First job: Bagging, Pushin' Carts @ Jewel...

First screen name: I cannot say...

First funeral: Don't know...

First pet: My cat. Her name was.......Cat.....

First piercing: No piercings....

First tattoo: Still in the making...

First credit card: Unfortunately, MBNA Visa, Applied for it at a White Sox game...

First kiss: Martina Patterson in First Grade...I wonder where she is.....

First enemy: I have never had an enemy....

Last

Last car ride: To Firestone to get my car out da shop...

Last kiss: I believe it was either May or June, damn I need a woman in my life, LOL...

Last movie watched: Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels...

Last beverage drank: The one and only.....Water, but with Lemon....

Last food consumed: The beef and chicken tacos that I made today...

Last phone call: A friend...about the Bulls' game....

Last time showered: Two days ago, j/k....I showered this morning.....Really I did...LOL...

Last CD played: "Nine Songs" by Micatone......Y'all know nothing bout that....

Last website visited: StudioTraffic.com......Business as usual........

Now

Single or taken: Single, single, single.....

Gender: Male

Birthday: January 5.....Two months away....

Sign: Capricorn.....

Siblings: One....

Hair color: Black.....Jet Black...LOL.....

Eye color: Brown, Caramel, Beige, somethin' like that...

Shoe size: 12

Height: 6′1″

Wearing: Gray sweatpants, Gray Timberland shirt, Black over the calf socks...

Drinking: Water w/ Lemon...

Thinking about: The future...

Listening to: "Surrounded By Silence" by Prefuse 73......



Da Sports Column...


I went to the Bulls game on Wednesday with a friend. The Bulls were playing the Golden State Warriors. It was my first time seeing Baron Davis in action. The Bulls as usual, got off to a slow start, and as usual they come back. This time they won by a point. A win is a win.

Well, Terrell Owens is not allowed to play for the Eagles this season. That's all I'm going to say about that. Well maybe not. I got into an argument with someone about this. My friend states that he should get more money, that he deserves it. To me, T.O, as they call him, is NOT a franchise player. He needs a quarterback to throw him the ball. A quarterback or a running back is a more valuable position that what T.O. plays. He needs to shut up and play. He needs to be a team player. He doesn't need to bitch and moan. There are a LOT of people out there who would LOVE to make that kind of money. Enough of this, the Pistons/Suns game is still on....

I'm out....Peace...


-Da Original 1-

1 Comments:

At 11:35 PM, Blogger Don Richter said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home