Wednesday, May 04, 2005

More Fish In Da Sea....for You and Me!!!!!

Gone Fishin' Continues....


I last night had the distinct pleasure of watching two more teams feel the pain of elimination from the NBA Playoffs, The Sixers and the Kings. Both teams lost 4 games to 1 in their best-of-seven series. I was hyped up after the game was over. I really didn't want to see Allen Iverson on the Gone Fishin' pictures but I knew he would be on there. I was rooting to see Chris Webber. A funny thing happened. I told my friend before they showed the Philly picture that they will probably put Terrell Owens on there with Iverson, if not with Webber. GUESS WHAT??? Terrell Owens was on THERE!!! Along with Iverson and Kenny Smith, we broke up laughin so hard my stomach was turnin. T.O. was screaming while Iverson and Smith was holdin up da fish.

But wait.....

There's more....

After the Kings lost to the Sonics, I prepared myself for the Sacramento picture. I knew that they would have Mike Bibby and Brad Miller on there with Smith, but I didn't know who the celebrity would be. If the Lakers were on here, then I know fa sho it would be Jack Nicholson. After commercial break, they showed the picture. It was Bibby, Miller, Smith, and the governor of Cali hinself. Yes!!! The Terminator. All of them holding fish up. Smith was looking at Arnold funny. You have to see these pictures to actually appreciate the comedy of this. Tonight I will be looking forward to seeing the Nuggets on Gone Fishin'.


Drink of the Day...


Juicy Lucy

1 oz. Jagermeister
1 oz. Passoa

Shake and strain into a rocks glass...

Add Cranberry Juice...

Garnish with a lime wedge...


-Da Original 1-

2 Comments:

At 10:06 PM, Blogger C.R.C. said...

Hmmm, sounds like an interesting drink. *rubbing hands together*

Let's hope the bulls can hang on a little bit longer....

 
At 9:40 PM, Blogger Shawn said...

Those "Gone Fishin'" pics on TNT are a mess. They crack me up everytime.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home