Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Grab the Fishin' Rod....We out!!!!

I haven't been on here in a while. I don't know why I haven't. I have had plenty to talk about but for some derranged reason, I have been unable to put it to da keyboard. I have abandoned the blog. Therefore I am sorry. I am back. I don't know how to make it up to blog but I'll try...


Past weekend...


I didn't attend an event that I really wanted to go to on Friday. My mind wasn't right at all. I didn't want have anyone else affected by my estrangement. I did get my car out the shop. Saturday, I was in a better mood so the guys got together to watch the Bulls game. Unfortunately they lost. I do not like the Wizards. Haywood and Jamison talks too much shit and Haywood is straight booty. I still believe the Bulls will win in seven games. I hung out with some friends as well. Sunday I went to this restaurant called Blu 47 on 47th and King Drive. They have a very good brunch where they served huge waffles, catfish,chicken, turkey sausage, cheese grits, and had complimentary mimosas. I watched some more games and just chilled out. I apologized for not going into detail about my weekend like I usually do, but today is just not a writting day for me.


Gone Fishin'....


When people watch the NBA playoffs, they are looking forward towards their favorite team winning or favorite player play. They love to see the intensity and aggressiveness in the playoffs. I, myself, thinks about something else when the playoffs arrive. I look forward to watching TNT network to see Gone Fishin'. For those who are unaware of Gone Fishin' I will be more than happy to explain. The network, with Ernie Johnson, Kenny "The Jet" Smith, and Charles Barkley, takes the players off of teams that have been eliminated and put them on pictures, showing them on a fishing trip. Whether they are holding up a fish or in the water, the shit is just flat out funny. Sunday the Nets and the Grizzlies were eliminated. My friend and I were excitingly waiting for them to show Gone Fishin'. Then the moment came. On the pictures for Jersey were Nets coach Lawrence Frank, Jason Kidd, Vince Carter, and Tony Soprano. From Memphis, were Grizzlies coach Mike Fratello, Bonzi Wells, Jason Williams, Pau Gasol, and Elvis. Kenny and Barkley were on the pictures as well. Too much comedy.


Drink of the Day...


Apple Cosmopolitan...

1 1/2 oz. Vodka
1 oz. Apple Sourze
1/2 oz. Pineapple

Shake and strain into a cocktail glass...

Garnish with a lime wedge or wheel...


-Da Original 1-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home