Friday, May 20, 2005

Just Talkin....

What It Is......


Hey people...I know it's been a week since my last post but I haven't really done anything too much this week. Hmmm...let us see. I have played basketball a few days this week, took me some walks, watched a few basketball games. I have still been looking for work as usual. I recently had a bartending interview. I wasn't really comfortable with the surroundings but I will see how that play out. I have touched on my bartending a little bit so I won't forget the things that I'm should know. I found a few bartending websites that I wouldn't say that I have fallen in love with but have found them very useful. They have more drinks that were very appealing to me. Drinking games galore!!! (I know what you're thinking, and to answer your question, I am not an ALCOHOLIC!). The weather has been funny this week as well, but I am used to it. I have an important decision to make real soon within the next couple of weeks. I will not touch on it right now, but when the time is right I will. My mood has been jumpy this week. I have some friends that are home from school that wanna hang out with me so I need to make something happen. It seems like when the weather gets warmer, I get more calls from people just wanting to hang out with me. They know that I'm always doing something. I mean it's not a problem, I don't mind at all. I will hang out. It's cool, but I will need to regain my focus towards my goals for I have fallen off a little bit. I do realize that and it's up to me. Some of my issues I need to tackle and somehow solve them. So my summer can't just be all fun and games like years past. I am still on a mission, and I plan to do whateva it takes to maintain the hunger for my mission. So lookout summertime, I am approaching!


Update on NBA Playoffs...


Well I watched the Pacers and the Sonics bow down last night. They are arranging their tee times and their fishing trips as we speak. They will have to wait til next season(if there is one) to try again for the championship. One person who won't be back is Reggie Miller. As last night was his last game, he will ride off into the sunset in his Bentley and not look back. It was hard for them to win without Artest but they put up a fight. Also the Sonics put up a fight. I didn't expect the Sonics to battle like that. If they had Rashard Lewis(in which I still believe that he could have played) the Spurs, sorry to say, would have been going to a Game 7. But I got the matcup I have been waiting for.....Detroit vs. Miami. When the Suns/Mavericks series is over, I will breakdown the Conference Finals...


Drink of the Day...


Hpnotiq Martini...


2 oz. Hpnotiq
1 oz. Vodka
1 dash of Lemon

Shake and strain into a cocktail glass...

Garnish with a lemon wedge...


-Da Original 1-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home