Monday, January 24, 2005

Sunday Morn.......

Well yesterday, really didn't go the way that I planned it to go. It started off when I attempted to save my go-kart from the depths of the results from the hits of Jack Frost. I succeeded, althought it took me almost 30 minutes to get the car out the snow. I found out that a good person, a friend of mine, passed away. I didn't know what to expect. I didn't know what to do. The thoughts of another person who had recently passed was still fresh in my mind and now this. I figured that I would watch the football games to help ease the pain, but then the Steelers lost. I have been a Steelers fan since I was little. To see them self-destruct like they did really hurt me. I didn't show it towards the fellas, but I just couldn't believe it.


I really don't want to bring up what I did after the games. I will keep this to myself unless I want to tell you personally. There are things in life that one can't understand but you can't dweel on that. You cherish and appreciate everything you have.

On a brighter note, one of my favorite breakfast spots, L&G Restaurant, OPENED back up for business. I was walking to the car and I saw people sitting down eating. The restaurant last year had caught of fire last year and I felt bad. That was the spot I went to after hours. Going to a club and waiting an extra hour for 5am. To sit down and eat, then walk home and fall asleep was great. Sunday breakfast before the games was cool. I don't have to cook breakfast(LAZY). Now I have that back, well at least until the end of May.


-Da Original 1-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home