Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Wanna Fight?....I Got Backup!....

Confrontation Conversation....


I spoke with a friend or associate or whatever the fuck she is to me on Saturday. I had not talked to her in a while and from our recent conversation, I remembered why. The conversation started off fine but then when I started to talk about my current working status, she flipped. I have told her of my recent experiences involving supervisors. She feels that I am stubborn and naive when it comes to dealing with people at work. She went on to say that I am NOT a people's person, that I don't get along with people and I am mean, that sometimes I have to bit the bullet and take the abuse sometimes. "Is this...."(Wait! I have never called a girl a bitch and there is no need to start now). Let's start over. "Is this girl crazy?" She told me that her boss calls her at home and yells at her if she didnt do something at work. Come on now, that is crazy. i told her that some supervisors and manager like to abuse their power and I am not going to be a victim of that. A boss is supposed to respect you, not yell at you, not call you at home to cuss you out. I told her that she is crazy if she is going to take that shit from her boss. She goes on to say that it is my fault that I can't keep a job. This broaud doesn't know shit! Leaving a job without having another job she said I did. I told her that wasn't the case. I don't know what it is. Maybe because she is from a different country, I don't know. She says that she takes the abuse and just goes home to relax, says that it's just a job, and she shouldn't worry. FUCK THAT! How can you relax if your boss is calling your home yelling at you? She said that my attitude is the reason as to why she couldn't persue any relationship with me. I didn't want to be with her. She worries too much for me. She doesn't set any goals for herself. She feels that money is the only thing that can help her. Having a person like her is not healthy for me. Back to the conversation.... I told her that if she likes to take the abuse, then so be it. I have had managers and supervisors that I get along with, its just been other reasons as to why I have left, like a less stressful job, or higher pay, or less commute, things like that. She had to take another call, she said she would call me back. I was not waiting on it, trust me.


You never know...


My friend who goes to Western Illinois is in town. She got her bachelor's from there and now is getting her master's there as well. Leatherneck....LOL.... She called me last week, she says that she never knows what she gonna get from me. I ended up hanging out with her this past Sunday on 63rd and the lakefront. They had music and dancing going on there. I got a chance to talk with my friend. She told me she will buy the girl that I will call my woman a gift, said she will shake her hand. Damn I'm not that difficult,LOL.. She says that I am one of a kind, and the right woman will come along. She understand why I act the way that I do. A lot of people don't, or they claim to know when they don't know. I have talked to her about previous woman that I have dealt with. She told me not to mess with one particular girl because she is stalker material. Can women sense these things? About stalkers and shit like that? Do they know from experience or have seen it in action from someone else? You never know....


The Playoffs....


I had the pleasure of watching the Pistons win Game 1 over Miami. I don't think the Pistons get the respect that they deserve and they have to prove that last year was no fluke. They handled my favorite team last year easily and look to repeat as champs. The Heat haven't been tested(Sorry Nets and Wizards). The Heat didn't have to deal with a front court until this series. I asked a question in my previous post. Who will defend Rasheed Wallace? The answer was nobody! He was all over the court on Monday night. Wade has never seen pressure like that in the playoffs before. Carmelo saw it too with the Spurs. Players like Damon Jones, Udonis Haslem, Keyon Dooling have fallen back to Earth. They said that Shaq was feeling the pressure of his injury and his production went down as the game went on, notably the fourth quarter. Well the Heat didn't pass the ball to Shaq in the fourth so we won't know.

Not having Joe Johnson playing for the Suns, they will stand no chance again the Spurs, even though they are a good road team. They need Joe Johnson or they will get swept out this series. They have no punch off the bench and it is hurting them. Nash can continue to have 30 points and 15 assists each game, and Amare can drop 40 points and 15 rebounds each game, and the Suns will lose every game if they don't get any help. They don't play again until Saturday, so they will have time to figure something out....


Drink of the Day...


Golden Cadillac...

1/2 oz. Galliano
1/2 oz. white Creme de Cacao
2 oz. cream

Pre-chill, blend and strain into a cocktail glass....

Now that's golden!!!


-Da Original 1-

5 Comments:

At 9:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! That girl is crazy!! She's probably one of those type that's scared to talk on her cell phone in the car when it's raining. I'll bet she doesn't even have man, while she's talkin bout y she isn't w/u {the lonely can be so bitter}. And yes women have a sense about those things.

 
At 8:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think you did the right thing when it came to the foreigner because they come to this country because their own country is shitty. Most immigrants will take abuse because that is what they are accustomed to. They will take any type of treatment and they do! As far as your current career situation maybe you are not living your life right or something.Maybe you need to put God first, then your family, and then your friends. Maybe you should pray to your God/Creator and thank him for the blessing you do have and the rest will follow. When he closes the door a window opens up! It seems as though you do have some very good friends and the foreigner should no longer be in your circle. No negative vibes please..Is what you should say to her when she calls...or even better tell her lose your number. As far as other women being able to sense the stalking mentality in women and I think so. Some women are very intuitive.

 
At 3:29 PM, Blogger Dayrell said...

Your blog is great! Esp the colors.

 
At 3:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think that you are the crazy one. She is being honest with you and you can't handle the truth.
Get a life..........

 
At 11:06 AM, Blogger C.R.C. said...

I'm jumping on the band wagon too.

It. Is. NOT. Cool. to have to put up with a boss calling you at home and cussing your ass out. Uh uh.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home