Thursday, December 29, 2005

Year Ending Post...

Let's Talk About...


1 Year in the Blog Business...

New Year's Day will mark the one year anniversary of my blog. To tell y'all da truth, this year has just flew by. 12 months, 365 days, no matter how you look at it. I have been good to the blog, and the blog has been good to me. I have gone thru some thangs but I have survived with the help of the blog. I have met new people through this blogging and it has been great for me. I was introduced to the BlogWorld by a lady I have known for a while. Even though I haven't read her blog in months, I still would like to thank her nevertheless.


Da New Gig...

Well I did it! I have a job going into the New Year. Today was my third day there. It is okay, something for now. I plan to get my online things jumpin' next year so I can make it my last job.
To say that I don't have to work for nobody ever will be music to my ears. The people are cool there, but I don't plan to make a career out of it. I will though stick with it until I get my business going.

Being Single...

Well I didn't come across that special someone, even though I have met some people who have caught my eye. Maybe I will reveal one of my crushes, or maybe both of them in the new year. Or maybe NOT!!! "I'll never tell!!" My focus for this last part of this year and next year has been on getting things together since I have the vision now. I really don't care right now if I am single. These women out here really don't know what they are missing out on. In five years, I will be a millionaire, so who cares about being single or not? Why should I? **On the next Maury..** LOL!


Things to look forward to...

1) The new year obviously...

2) Jan 4. Texas and USC for the national championship...Go Texas!!!...

3) Jan 5. My Born Day, Yep 2-7 is almost here.

4) My new car. Not decided on what(I have candidates) or when(spring or summer)...

5) Hitting my goals. Oh yeah! It's gonna happen...


Don't have much else to say. Just want to wish every one a Happy New Year!!!


I'm Rick James Bitch!!!!


-Da Original 1-

2 Comments:

At 4:45 PM, Blogger C.R.C. said...

Congrats on the new job! Hope you have all the success your heart desires in the new year :)

 
At 9:55 AM, Blogger Speedy aka Security said...

Happy New Year! (I know, I'm late, sorry!) Congrats on the new gig as well. Go ahead, make your money!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home