Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Writin' Sum Mo'...

New Goal...

Back on the scene, crispy and clean...you know the rest. That has nothing to do with what I am going to talk about but I just felt like sayin' it. It's like...whatever. I am setting a new goal, which is effective now. No need to wait 'til New Years. You got a problem with that??? Thought so! Back to what I was sayin' before I was rudely interrupted. The goal is that I want to have five things that generate money by January 1, 2006. So I have about 24 days to accomplish this, and it is reachable. With the addition of one as of yesterday(Yes!), I currently have three. I help my friend with a business that he has online, but I will have my own by the month's end. Then we will help each other to get them going, so I guess you can say I have four. Now I am left with one more to get before Jan 1. So maybe the fifth one should be....you guess it...a job. Most people would have assumed that one of the four that I already have would be a job, but unfortunately it's not. Hopefully I will be able to add the job this month. Then that will be five. I will not stop there, but I am taking baby steps. Remember, one of my ultimate goals is to obtain multiple streams of income, so five is a good start.


Da Sports Column...

Last Saturday, I watched Texas destroy Colorado 70-3 to earn a spot to play for the national championship against the offensive juggernaut USC, who clobbered UCLA 66-19. They will play on January 4, the day before my born day. You know who I goin' for.

The Bears won...again 19-7 over the rival Green Bay Packers. Green Bay had won in Chicago every year since 1993, all streaks must come to an end. Speaking of streaks, did y'all see the pounding the Bears' D gave Brett Favre? I mean he took some shots, shots that he will wake up feeling. His streak may be over as well.

In the NBA, the Suns are doing just fine without Amare, the Pistons are rolling, the Clippers and Warriors look to be serious, and Dennis Rodman is.....Dennis Rodman. The Bulls are retiring Scottie's number this Friday, should be exciting. It was well overdue.


Da Drink of the Day...

Tom Collins...(made these last Saturday, watchin' da Hopkins-Taylor fight)...

2 oz. Gin
1 oz. Sweet & Sour
1/2 oz. Lemon Juice
1 tsp of Sugar
Soda

Fill shaker with ice. Pour gin, sweet & sour and sugar in shaker. Shake well. Pour into glass filled with ice. Add soda(Pepsi, Sprite, or whatever you may have). I know some of you all will use that Wildwood soda.

Garnish with orange slice or cherry...


-Da Original 1-

1 Comments:

At 5:28 PM, Blogger Khandi said...

so, where are you bartending on NYE?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home