Tuesday, November 29, 2005

I Just Write...

Who's That Girl?...


-"She's the kind of girl you wanna marry..."-
-"
The kind of girl you'd walk the whole world for..."-
-"Put her on your back and just carry..."-
-"Her attitude is hotter than the earth's core..."-
-"When she's around nothing else matters..."-
-"Untouchable, she's got her own forcefield..."-
-"Sooner or later someone will get at her..."-
-"If I don't someone else will..."-

-Robin Thicke-

Wherever you are girl.....I just wanna love ya...



It's Like....Whatever...


Yeah that's right! Whatever! I read other people's blogs. I don't know the reason as to why they write. For me, I just write. Why should I sit and try to disect a reason as to why I put my fingers to the keyboard? Does it matter? Maybe, maybe not. It's just whatever. My "whatever" attitude has taken me a new high in 2005. Things that I use to worry about, or things that I try to find a solution for, now reside in the "whatever" box. When someone hurts you, you try to understand or figure out why it happened, or why does it have to be this way. Now, it's "whatever". Why should I give a shit? Why waste time with something or someone who has kicked you to the curb? Why sit in the house and cry and make yourself sick over someone who doesn't even appreciate you? Makes no sense to me! It's like...(you know the word by now).

When you are being yourself, why should you second guess yourself when someone takes shots at you? Why should you feel less confident of self when you don't meet someone's approval, whether it's a job or a person? You must say to yourself, yeah that's right, "whatever". Things and events happen for a reason. Expect it. Conquer it. Get over it. Whatever! When someone tells you that you need to do this and you need to do that, tell them "whatever". "Oh, Da Original One, you should go back to school!" WHATEVER! "Yeah J, you shouldn't do that, that is too risky!" "WHATEVER!" "J, you shouldn't talk to people like that!" "WHATEVER!" Do you people see where I am going with this? I certainly hope so, cause if you don't, then WHATEVER!


Da Sports Column...


My favorite college football team, Texas Longhorns, are ONE game away from playing for the National Championship. I can't wait to see the game in January. Chances are that they will face USC, the offensive machine. Texas will be ready. I will write later about this.

Da Bears won again, this time in Tampa Bay 13-10. The defense, which is #1 in the league, played like.........the #1 defense in the league. At 8-3, we are looking good in the Chi, but the Vikings are coming up, but they will fall short.


Da Drink of the Day...


Volcano...

3/4 oz. Razzberry Vodka
3/4 oz. Blue Curacao

Build in champagne flute...
Fill w/ champagne...

Garnish with lemon twist...


-Da Original 1-



1 Comments:

At 3:34 PM, Blogger Khandi said...

So, you're bartender for NYE right?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home