Sunday, January 09, 2005

Whirl-a-rific.........

It's a little after 10. I am at my friend's house on his computer. I didn't go home last night. Got myself positioned just right on the GHETTO lazy boy and it was a wrap for the night. Whirlyball was off the chain last night. We had some very intense battles last night. I did manage to score a few times as well. I usually do score when I go. I am very talented, what can I say? *looking out the window* Everybody had a good time last night. The people at Whirlyball already know us(We are regulars, used to be). We had our own referee, and the manager is real cool with us. He gave us a discount and everything. They know after all the times that we have been going there that WE MAKE OUR OWN RULES! We got it like that!(Got a problem with that?) After all, I am Rick James and THIS is a CELEBRATION! So the ref was just there to manage the clock and score. We do the rest. I did manage to get popped in the thumb, but I didn't feel it at all. I'm a warrior. So much adrenaline off of alcohol and having fun, you don't realize situations like that. Someone pointed it out to me, but I didn't care. I was kickin it. It was good to see everyone have a good time. For the people that didn't make it for whatever reason, YOU REALLY MISSED OUT!!! A few people had good reason as to why they didn't make it(They know who they are :-) ). Overall, these past few days have been very good, and this week coming up will be good for me too. I really don't have too much else to say. *WHAT??* Yeah I can write short posts as well,lol....Can't wait to do Whirlyball again and I hope I don't have to wait a year to do it, but maybe there is someone out there that will have plans for my 27... Hmmmm.......!!!!! Just lets enjoy 26.


-Da Original 1-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home