Sunday, January 02, 2005

How Many Swings Will I Have This Year?.....

I woke up real excited today. Why you ask? The New Year has gotten me excited. I hope to possibly start my workout tomorrow. I have to get myself a weight belt and some gloves. I'm working out with a good friend of mine. I do plan to make this my routine. I don't want to be one of those people who work out for two weeks and then stop. I'm trying to break some lazy habits of mine. I am approaching my 26th birthday on Wednesday. Wow, 26 years old. What's to say about that. I always have things on my mind and I try not to let it get to me, but sometimes it does happen and you will have to do the best that you can to stay above the water. I will have many opportunities this year to do many things. I made a smoothie today using orange juice, bananas, ice, lemon juice, and some protein. It was really good. I'm used to eating McDonalds every morning for breakfast, and we ALL know what McDonald's can do to ya. Now I'm replacing that with smoothies and bagels with low fat cream cheese. I am suprising myself these days,lol....As usual, today is football sunday, and that's all I pretty much did today. Hung with the guys and watched football and played PS2. I did although have one thing on mind today. I was thinking about the many resolutions I have made for myself this year. I will have plenty of swings to take, but will they be the right ones? I don't want to strikeout like Sosa,lol...(He really does strikeout too much!!!) I want to be patient with my swings and make sure that I make the proper contact to put myself into play. I don't want to be on the on-deck circle, waiting and thinking. I WANT TO BE IN THE BOX! Like they say, practice makes perfect!



-Da Original 1-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home