Thursday, January 06, 2005

The Day After My Day.....

My day has past, but if I want, everyday can be my day. Tonight is bowling night. Friday I workout. Saturday is WHIRLYBALL. Sunday is NFL playoffs. So as you can see, it is what it is(like the saying above). Yesterday, two of my friends from way back, tricked me in by telling me that they were taking me to a brunch. I ended up at Bubba Gump Shrimp. I love Bubba Gump Shrimp, I had a good time, I got my bucket of shrimp and the Hush puppies with shrimp on the inside. (If you haven't gotten by now, I love shrimp) Then they took me to the museum. I enjoyed myself there as well. Even though I could have gotten in free(Harris Bank Employee Discount), I was being treated, so it was cool. I went home and took a relaxing hot bath to help my soreness. My workout partner didn't want to drive in the weather(I don't blame him), so I didn't workout, but I will workout on the Total gym at home today. I'll go very light so I won't stay sore. I received a gift and a card today in the mail from a very close friend of mine. It was so ironic that I was talking to my friend when the mailman buzzed my door today(Was sent home today due to power outage,YAY!!!!). It was from the person that I was talking to. WOW!!! My face lit up brighter than light itself. I thanked her. It made me feel good inside. I usually don't expect things but when I do get something, I do appreciate it. :-) Then after my bath, two more good friends of mine, didn't mind the weather and treated me to the Cheesecake Factory. Yum-Yum!! I got my usual and I was very happy. I did get my shot of Jager in, and it was well appreciated. I received calls and text messages from family and friends, some people that I didn't expect to call or text me did. Overall it was good.


People are excited for Whirlyball Saturday, I have told people between 9 and 10pm. My sister told me that my timing preference setup was ghetto. I told her it is what it is, just make sure you're there. :-) I feel it will be a good show up though, although there is one person that I truly wish can be there will not be there. I was told by her that she will be with me in spirit, and her spirit will live in me on Saturday. :-)


So I would like to thank all of the people who recognized my special day. Those who didn't, there is no love lost. I am 26. I am mature. I don't hold grudges. They're people who have screwed me over but I have survived. I have lost some to greener pastures, but they are still with me. I have been blessed with 26 years of life that I would not change for the world. Now I'm looking forward towards the next 26 years. Peace out!!!!

-Da Original 1-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home