Wednesday, January 05, 2005

Today is My Birthday....

Happy Birthday to me!!!! Happy Birthday to me!!! Happy Birthday to me!!!....If you don't know by now, today is the day. I turn 26 years old. I am slowly getting up there. 30 will soon be here for me, but that's not the focus today. Today is 26. I'm not working on my birthday and why should I? Two of my friends are taking me to a brunch today, I am excited about that, well I am always excited about food. I have plans to workout today, and the rest is open. It is snowing outside now. I will be doing Whirlyball on Saturday. I'd made calls, and hopefully I'll have a good turnout like last year. If you read this post and I didn't tell you about Whirlyball, then you are invited. It's a CELEBRATION Saturday!!! I feel like a million bucks(even though I'm a little sore still). Good day everyone!!

-Da Original 1-

4 Comments:

At 11:03 AM, Blogger Da Original 1 said...

I will take a shot of whatever I get my hands on.

 
At 5:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Knowing you, you would take a shot at anything you have in your hands! Take a shot 2 the eye CHUMP ( i no u no who this is. I want to say Happy Birthday, and I'm super excited for you, I knew you would get a good response ( u no what im talkin bout). I'm feeling that boat jump comin on !!LOL

 
At 5:34 PM, Blogger Da Original 1 said...

Thanks anonymous one. Just make sure that you are not the one runnin' for da boat when that day happens.

 
At 9:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey,
Happy Birthday. Hope your day is wondrful.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home