Saturday, January 01, 2005

A New Swing To The New Year....

Well the New Year is here people. 2005 is here. I have recently decided that it was in my best interest to start myself a blog. I was somewhat inspired to conduct this new adventure of mine by a very good, caring friend of mine(she knows who she is). I send all my thanks to her and wish her a very prosperous New Year, and the same for everyone who may take the time to read my blog. Of course, you will not find all of my personal encounters here but you will find most of them. I will basically translate some of the thoughts that I go through on a daily basis. I can look at it as my getaway perhaps from the outer world. I will touch on certain issues such as music, sports, relationships, advice, just to name a few. You will be able to, if you chose, to post a comment to me by posting anonymously. Whether it is regarding my post, or whatever you want to say, but due to the respect of others, please keep it clean and don't get too personal(I'm learning,...lol). I will also reply back to you as well. I have many swings to the new year. I will be doing more learning, more exploring, more improvement to my lifestyle, and many more. So just sit back and take a ride on the J-Train....I plan to go places where I have always wanted to go and I want everyone to come along. I'm out....

Happy New Year to all!!!!

-Da Original 1-

3 Comments:

At 9:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

well i have to say i am happy u have a positive outlet and i am glad u r interested in Changing J-low for the better. I am really happy that u r about self improvement and when u take some of those lovely adventures i hope I have the privilege to tag along. I pray that this year be kind to u and i hope u find all that u seek. I wish u wealth of love ,life and of course of the pockets.
143

 
At 4:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am so excited for you, I'm glad that you're getting into new things this year. I was kinda iffy at first about your next career move (you know you cant make money if you're using all your product). I think you can handle the temptation though. I wont get 2 personal during the years I've known you, you've grown a lot. Coming from the drunk guy making snow angels to Mr. 2005. I'm proud of you.
p.s. U're gonna go broke putting all your money on those damn steelers!

 
At 10:18 PM, Blogger Da Original 1 said...

Hey I have gotten two comments and don't know who made them...The suspense is killin me....lol...It's okay to leave your name if you like,but if you don't want to then that's okay...cuz I will appreciate the love anyway...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home