Sunday, January 02, 2005

In Today's Sports....

By it being Sunday, you know there was football on. I watched the Vikings blow it as usual but somehow still clinched a playoff spot. My Steelers won and they rested their players. 15-1.....It's been a lonnnnnng time since my team has done something of this caliber. The Rams somehow got in. The Bears gave up nine sacks and Favre improves to 11-0 at Soldier Field against the Bears. Even the back-up for the Packers came in and was productive. In college b-ball, my Arizona Wildcats won 97-74 today, and Duke, Wake, Washington won as well. I didn't see any NBA today...(No League Pass Today... :-(...) but I did hear that Amare Stoudamire scored 50 points tonight. I will be excited to see how he scored 50 and who did he murder in the process. I believe the Bulls play Detroit tomorrow. The Bulls won in Detroit not too long ago, so the defending champs will be hungry. So between that and the Auburn/Virginia Tech bowl game, there will plenty to watch after my workout.

1 Comments:

At 2:45 PM, Blogger Da Original 1 said...

The workout was definitely a workout, but I will survive. I will be adding hot,soaking,relaxing baths to the agenda as well. :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home