Sunday, March 12, 2006

Steadily Improving...

Back on the Prowl...

I am starting back my workout as of tomorrow. My job has a workout facility on the 23rd floor. A co-worker took me up there to check it out. It's a nice, small room with some good equipment. It kinda reminds me of the gym at the YMCA on 63rd and Stony but smaller. I am striving for three days out the week. I am not sure if the workout room is available on Saturdays but I will find out. I will change the way I eat as well. I won't do a whole 360 but will just do some substitutions. I have been eating bagels in the morning with a smoothie, my lunches have been okay but I can do better. I also have been making more stir-frys for dinner. I got my wok and have been working wonders for it. I think that this time I will take my workout more seriously.


Decisions...

One decision that I have to make is with my car. I think my car is coming to an end. I am waiting for it to be prepared from the accident damage, but the money that has been put into that car, I just need to get another one...

I also need to decide when I will look for an apartment. I said within the next two months that I need to start my search. I would prefer a two bedroom, one as my bedroom and the other room as an office/workout room. Probably around the summer time I may start to look.

I also need to decide what businesses I want to advertise online. I have many that I could do, but I need to decide which ones will benefit me the most and stick to them. It is a great opportunity for me if I put the necessary work into it.


Da Sacrifice...

I have not been going out that much lately. I have been on the computer a whole lot. I have also been doing a lot of reading as well. I am currently reading Kiyosaki's Guide to Investing. It's a real good book, opens your mind to the world of investing and the best ways to start investing. I have a tax lien book that I have to start on as well. There is no limit to what I can do.


Da Sports Column...

It's back!!!!!

March Madness is here. That means the pool is back. As you all know I won the pool last year with North Carolina's help. It will be harder to three-peat but I will put up a fight. This year it is wide open. Last year was obvious, UNC or the Illini. I haven't watched that much college basketball this season like I normally do, which may hurt me in my selections, but I am still on the throne until I am dethroned...


Da Drink of the Day...

Just take some shots of tequila...
Lime, salt, whatever is necessary...


-Da Original 1-

1 Comments:

At 3:44 PM, Blogger C.R.C. said...

BOOOO at North Carolina!.....

Still

The tourney should be interesting this year. It's not quite as obvious to me as it was last year, even though I think UConn has a good chance. But who cares...

Go Syracuse!!! Or Illinois!!!

GO ORANGE!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home